Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    1 round of Powerslave with:
    Carriage Rider Ed
    yello Chopper (enhanced with Flash Tal.) and
    red Snowman (Steel and Sun talis)
    gave me in challenges progress: +70 in Grant Attack up.... and +46 in Inflict Stun...

Should be done pretty quickly in this way.

OS
    iOS
    Run anything in the cosmos with Gunner Minotaur and Killer Prime.. that's all you need.

I burned through those 2500 achievements in less than 200 runs in Night City.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Killer Prime is a great help, agree.

I don't have have Gunner Minotaur.

Plus I tried to put some lower level toons on this to grind them up in the proces (KP is already at 100). I still need to do the 500 cosmos runs, anyway.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Most important than anything... thank you for not calling them "Soccer" Eddie xD
    Indeed, but they dropped the ball on calling them uniforms! Who else on this planet calls them uniforms? They are strips or at worst kits! If I walked into a shop in the UK and asked for a football 'uniform' I would get laughed out of the place! Small thing but really guys if you are embracing the sport get the lingo right! I know footie ain't big in Canada but come guys!

'Mon the Hoops! Oh and up the Irons!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I am using a few different set ups on my account and the kids accounts.

Phantom Eddie - we all have and are using with .
    Horus with Life and Immunity
    Sentinel Shinobi

Or for me Phantom
    Magus Undead Rescuer with Singularity and Life
    KP

Done 56 runs and up to 847 for ATK Up etc and 908 for Stun etc. That is fine for me!

Loads of combinations do well so should be quick - not chasing it too hard as just doing the every day farming/troopers will sort the event targets out no bother.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    And don't forget…
    There are around 150 countries in the world and they released only just 5 Eddies...
    So they are really slowing down and have a great option for the future months...

OS
    Android
    Some maths based on the striker souls/goalkeeper souls for you: if you're tempted to spend 4k ironite on soul packs don't bother; spend it on sands of time and grind Powerslave and you'd be guaranteed to get all five new Eddies at the 600 frag price (it may even end up being cheaper if you pulled Eddies from the Striker Souls). This also doesn't include SoT recharge over time or SoTs given as rewards for each level. It also doesn't include souls or fragments earned from event challenges.

Name:  Frags.png
Views: 561
Size:  13.0 KB

Edit: Obviously grinding Powerslave this many times will take a long time but we do have over 2 weeks to do this...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    This time I'm absolutely not interested into getting a new Eddie.
    I need all my Ironite to farm awakening materials. The Football Eddie will be put into hero souls or rare souls.
    Event is waste of time.
    Agree,will skip this and continue farming LOL XIV and raven dungeon...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Indeed, but they dropped the ball on calling them uniforms! Who else on this planet calls them uniforms? They are strips or at worst kits! If I walked into a shop in the UK and asked for a football 'uniform' I would get laughed out of the place! Small thing but really guys if you are embracing the sport get the lingo right! I know footie ain't big in Canada but come guys!

'Mon the Hoops! Oh and up the Irons!

Hahahaha, and tell me about the arguably "timeout" skill they have, its simple a fun event though! I like it!

I´m doing the event running Powerslave with KP, and a random guy with Alchemist tali set. Around 120 runs and the 2.5k are almost done.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    they dropped the ball on calling them uniforms! Who else on this planet calls them uniforms? They are strips or at worst kits! If I walked into a shop in the UK and asked for a football 'uniform' I would get laughed out of the place!
    Being from the US and I don’t follow soccer (there I said it) I did find this interesting. I genuinely had no idea uniforms wasn’t the correct term. As a kid, I learned about the poem Rime of the Ancient Mariner because of Iron Maiden. Today I learned not to call them uniforms because of Iron Maiden. Always learning something new! Up the Irons!