OS
    iOS

Spending Frontier Coins

Hi all,

First post here. I've been saving forever and finally have enough Frontier Coins to buy any character for sale. Since they keep adding new characters, the question becomes...how should I spend them? What's the best bang for my buck?

I'd love some opinions and/or advice on how to spend 5100 FC!

Here are the characters that I do not yet have...and thanks!
    • Goddess Sekhmet - 1500 FC
    • Goddess Aset - 1500 FC
    • Osiris - 2000 FC
    • Set - 2000 FC
    • Alexander Eddie - 2500 FC
    • Ferryman - 3500 FC
    • Beast - 3500 FC
    • Gambler Eddie - 4500 FC

- Dave

OS
    Android
    Alexander Eddie is pretty hot right now if you have those op as shit red Talismans lmao. If not, then Gambler Eddie is a very fine pick no matter what Talismans you have.

Everyone else... you should get after

OS
    Android
    I would at least wait until the LoL mega event to end. There may be a new six million dollar man for sale. I know that LoLs will be for sale, but being new you may not have the resources to evolve to higher levels without causing you not to evolve other key toons for the games requirements.

The answer to your question is difficult without knowing you plans for the game. Resource management has become a major aspect of the game unless you have deep pockets.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    IMHO, I think if you don't have neither the Angel or the gambler Eddies, (The angel is not in your list so maybe you don't want it or you already have it) I would buy 20 fragments for the soul, it costs 2500 FC and you will get one of those Eddies much cheaper than buying one of them directly... And you will still have 2600 FC from your original 5100 to spend in Alexander or any other character.

OS
    Android
    Hello everyone, I have the same question. Does anybody know if there is a webpage or thread where I can find the stats of the characters to compare them? Thanks a lot!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    IMHO, I think if you don't have neither the Angel or the gambler Eddies, (The angel is not in your list so maybe you don't want it or you already have it) I would buy 20 fragments for the soul, it costs 2500 FC and you will get one of those Eddies much cheaper than buying one of them directly... And you will still have 2600 FC from your original 5100 to spend in Alexander or any other character.
    I can buy 125 fragments for 250 fc. The soul is 1250 fragments? But 20 fragments?

OS
    iOS
    I didn't realize you guys were responding to this question...so sorry! Not sure why it didn't send me a notification or something to alert me...

@Amarthir - I've got plenty of the old school red talismans. But by now, I also have lots of the newer 4, 5 and 6 talisman sets. Do you like Alexander or Gambler better?

@Muzzleloader - good call on waiting until the LoL event ends. You're absolutely right. You never know what will drop the day after I blow all my FCs. Regarding my plans for the game... I don't know how to qualify that. I play everyday, just for fun. I don't usually spend any money on it, but once in a while, I'll drop $20 on ironite just to feel like I'm paying my way fore the free app. By the time LoL is over, I'll have 4 LoLs, without spending any FCs on them...but I don't have the resources to "awaken" any of them past 1 star. Assuming nothing HUGE drops after LoL, do any of the remaining characters I listed above stand out as something I should acquire to make me a more well rounded player across events and everyday play?

@Wanderer - Good call on the fragments being a good deal. However, I DO have Angel Eddie, so only Gambler Eddie is a need for me. I'm guessing from your comment that you feel Gambler is the character that I should buy from the list above, correct?

@MaidenEddie - I am unaware of any place to compare character stats. If i come across a resource like that, I'll let you know. Please do the same!

Thanks for all of your input so far!

OS
    Android
    Hi everyone.
    You can use this link to compare toons and talismans.
    https://lotbhelper.herokuapp.com/