Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    29

    100% Health Skull Quest Trouble

    Hey all,

    I've been burning through all the skull quests and additional event achievements with a whole lot of help from the spreadsheets created by Deathbat (find them here) but I'm failing miserably when it comes to the final 2 skulls where I need to finish on 100% health - specifically they are Night City : Purgatory and Another Life.

    My go-to Eddie has been Ben Breeg equipped with Angel talisman set and Warp + a Cosmic because my green options are limited, and for Troopers I have been switching between Icarus (with Avenger, Health + cosmic) or Assassin Angel of Death (with Assassin + Thorn sets) and usually the Sentinel Dog of War (with Brave) in the 2nd slot although I've also tried various blue characters like Sacro to make use of my Alchemy set. However nothing is working... even when I've used AoD's ability to give another character an extra turn and get the bonus 12 power to make an infinite loop, and feed that infinite power to Icarus for heal after heal after heal, as soon as I kill the boss on these 2 levels I fail to get the 100% health achievement.

    Neither of these bosses have any Passive power that might damage me when they die so I'm at a total loss as to why I'm not getting these final skulls. I've only recently been able to achieve the requirements for the special talisman sets in special events (like Brave and Alchemy) so I don't have that wide a selection but if you can offer any suggestions or insight on what might help it would be appreciated.

    Cheers,
    Inkie

    PS. If there's a way for me to link my roster and available talismans then please let me know and I'll update this post.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,624
    Add you game I'd number to your post, then anyone can look at your roster to give advice.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

    A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Add you game I'd number to your post, then anyone can look at your roster to give advice.
    Where do I find that please?
    [edit: I'm not being lazy... I've searched for ways to share my character / talisman lists on the forum, the FAQs, and trawled pages and pages of Google searches but either my search terms suck or the info is actively avoiding me]
    Last edited by InkieSquid; 09-26-2019 at 08:46 PM. Reason: For clarity

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,624
    When you are logged into the game, the upper left corner has your name followed by 4 digits, that is your game id. Mine is muzzleloader-8226
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

    A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,346
    Just looking at the battles....

    Purgatory:

    The Derby Demon gains a "random beneficial buff".. if one of these is a shield... that shield WILL do damage when she's killed.
    The Hellboy's passive WILL inflict a "random negative buff" on enemies. If your team has a negative buff it can do damage.

    Bet bet.. kill these two first, make sure you are fully healed, then kill Killer Prime.



    Another Life:

    Not sure here. There's no passive on the Fat Cook or Corrupt Prisoner. If you are fully healed and none of your characters have Marks on them when you kill the last enemy, you should win with 100% health.

    I did NOT go in and fight these to check talismans.. so there may be talismans at play as well.

    And if any of your character are inflicted with HPBlock (the grey bar in the HP) that means they are NOT at 100%. And there's no way to clear that much of the time, other than to die and revive. Sometimes it clears when you kill the character with the passive, like Warrior Chopper, but not always.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-26-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

    -----------------------------

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    When you are logged into the game, the upper left corner has your name followed by 4 digits, that is your game id. Mine is muzzleloader-8226
    Thanks, mine is InkieSquid-4027

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just looking at the battles....

    Purgatory:

    The Derby Demon gains a "random beneficial buff".. if one of these is a shield... that shield WILL do damage when she's killed.
    The Hellboy's passive WILL inflict a "random negative buff" on enemies. If your team has a negative buff it can do damage.

    Bet bet.. kill these two first, make sure you are fully healed, then kill Killer Prime.



    Another Life:

    Not sure here. There's no passive on the Fat Cook or Corrupt Prisoner. If you are fully healed and none of your characters have Marks on them when you kill the last enemy, you should win with 100% health.

    I did NOT go in and fight these to check talismans.. so there may be talismans at play as well.

    And if any of your character are inflicted with HPBlock (the grey bar in the HP) that means they are NOT at 100%. And there's no way to clear that much of the time, other than to die and revive. Sometimes it clears when you kill the character with the passive, like Warrior Chopper, but not always.
    Thanks for the insight. I don't think I even thought to look at the talismans that were in play on the characters, and might have only looked at the boss for passives each time. I'll go back in with my eyes open and see what happens.
    {:-)

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    29
    OK, so I worked it out... but it makes no sense!

    Instead of using the spare Eddie slots to level up another Eddie and borrow a third I left them empty and only ran those levels with Ben Breeg as well as Icarus + Dog of War, swapping Icarus for AoD in the harder level. With heals from Icarus and infinite power from the AoD I was able to make sure I was at max health before delivering the final blow and got the quest completed instantly in both cases.

    So, what seems to have happened previously is that the spare Eddies I was originally taking along for the ride were having their health reduced by XX% because of random effects through the level even though I had never swapped between them at any point, and although I was healing the visible group back to full health each time I wasn't aware that I also needed to swap to the unused Eddies to heal them as well.

    I always thought that the unused Eddies were pristine up until the point that you call them into battle but I can't think of any other explanation for not getting the skulls before now when the only change was to stop taking hitchhikers.

  9. #9
    Senior Member rags-6094's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,387
    For Christ sake Nodding frog will you fix this f***ing game!
    I can’t even sign in"
    Every time I do a skull quest it stops just before the chest drops and when I reset there’s no prizes and no more skull quest.

    I shouldn’t really care most of the skull quests are for some crappy Talisman anyway, but I would like to play the game sometime today if that’s ok! And don’t blame my wifi again either it’s financial and working well on every other device in the place.
    Just fix it and leave it alone please!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

    Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    For Christ sake Nodding frog will you fix this f***ing game!
    I can’t even sign in"
    Every time I do a skull quest it stops just before the chest drops and when I reset there’s no prizes and no more skull quest.

    I shouldn’t really care most of the skull quests are for some crappy Talisman anyway, but I would like to play the game sometime today if that’s ok! And don’t blame my wifi again either it’s financial and working well on every other device in the place.
    Just fix it and leave it alone please!
    ^^ this (though I don't think I have it quite that bad) and while you're at it, can I please organise my troops alphabetically again so that I can easily sacrifice duplicates? Thx

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •