Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I remember a Yup that once remarked he doesn’t collect the shitty 3 * characters! Lol
    Still don't I have 2.. the S Demon Spawn.. and one of the Golden Sons... why? Because they have passives to inflict things which are otherwise not easily achieved by another character
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    I opened 14 regular Cosmic souls (from saved fragments) today. Got a blue T3 & a purple T3 and 2 T1 reds. 65+ opened overall. Lucky today, but they do drop. The T1 evolution runes are also dropping since the update. I sell majority of T1 talismans and keep the T2 or T3. Not worth resources to power up T1 with exception for Red varieties or if it has unique passive etc. Red even at T1 has significantly higher stats.
    Are u kidding me? I’d be happy with one out of 50 and U got 4 out of 14? I opened another regular this morning and another T1 gold. Looks like I might have to save 10 or more before opening to get anything worth having.

OS
    iOS
    I have loads of cosmics now - probably around 80 or so.

I have approx:
    3 T3
    20 T2

My most common T2 is by far Death Mark Skill, then Chance and then immortality and void then stat increase stuff.

T3 are freeze, death mark and cant remember! Pretty sure i have 3. I use most of the decent T2 including stat increase. I like to balance def and mr so they are really handy for that.

Not sold any yet as they may all find a place. I have gold to burn and upgrade resources so i tend to use most of them.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The main difference between T1, T2, and T3 is the stat max.

T3s will have higher stats always. A T1 may max out at 9k HP.. T2 at 12k HP... where as a T3 will max out at 14k+ HP.

Color seems to make no difference and only designates how rare a talisman may be.

I have pulled a T3 from a mythical.. with Chance or Void.. can't remember offhand. Also pulled a T3 with the Atm/Mag?Def/MR +5% augment and NO HP boost.. so.. yeah... that was shitty.

I've somewhat gotten to the point where I only use T2s or T3s due to the higher stats.
    I'll throw T1s on low end character I never use, like Demon Spawns.

The thing is that a T3 with a lower color quality that is at 2 stars will sometimes not be as good as a T2 with a higher color quality when at 2 stars. Sometimes the color does matter for certain stats--at least until everything is completely maxed out. Then you'd have to confirm that a white T3 is still better than a red T2. I'm not so sure.