Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Hi value Cosmic drop rates?

I would estimate by now I have opened 50 or so rare cosmic souls and another 5 or 6 epic cosmic souls. I am yet to see a red or T3 cosmic. What’s the deal, these things take a while to get and take some resources - why after 50 souls have I only seen a couple T2 golds and nothing better? Do I have garbage luck or are others seeing the same?

OS
    iOS
    I've probably opened over 100 cosmic souls - regular, epic, legendary, and even a couple mythical......

The odds of pulling a T3 from an epic or legendary cosmic soul appear to be 30 times worse than pulling a 5 star character from Rare souls. I only ever see T1s and T2s.

And lately the augmentations have all been the base set (HP/ATK/DEF/MR/MAG +15%) ... nothing special.

It certainly would hurt to improve T3 drop rates for epic and legendary cosmic souls -- but I doubt highly that'll ever happen.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

has anyone even seen these top tier/color drop for them or on their troopers? its possible only a small pool of available cosmics have been released.

OS
    Android
    I pulled one T3 purple with immortality. That is the only real good one I pulled. A few T1 and T2 colored, but nothing really worth writing home about.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I pulled a T3 purple with burning augment from my last mythical cosmic soul I still have another level to power it up yet and it’s already at more than 17000hp, gotta love that!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    So as I approach my first mythical - are T3’s worth evolving regardless of color? I mean is a 3 star T3 white better than say a 3 star T1 purple? I’m a little confused as to what’s more important tier or color?

OS
    iOS
    The main difference between T1, T2, and T3 is the stat max.

T3s will have higher stats always. A T1 may max out at 9k HP.. T2 at 12k HP... where as a T3 will max out at 14k+ HP.

Color seems to make no difference and only designates how rare a talisman may be.

I have pulled a T3 from a mythical.. with Chance or Void.. can't remember offhand. Also pulled a T3 with the Atm/Mag?Def/MR +5% augment and NO HP boost.. so.. yeah... that was shitty.

I've somewhat gotten to the point where I only use T2s or T3s due to the higher stats.
    I'll throw T1s on low end character I never use, like Demon Spawns.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I found the color over the tier is more important for overall stats. What you need to look for is the augement and the stats you are interested in using it for. A good augement can be quite useful, deathmark helped me a few times.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The main difference between T1, T2, and T3 is the stat max.

T3s will have higher stats always. A T1 may max out at 9k HP.. T2 at 12k HP... where as a T3 will max out at 14k+ HP.

Color seems to make no difference and only designates how rare a talisman may be.

I have pulled a T3 from a mythical.. with Chance or Void.. can't remember offhand. Also pulled a T3 with the Atm/Mag?Def/MR +5% augment and NO HP boost.. so.. yeah... that was shitty.

I've somewhat gotten to the point where I only use T2s or T3s due to the higher stats.
    I'll throw T1s on low end character I never use, like Demon Spawns.
    I remember a Yup that once remarked he doesn’t collect the shitty 3 * characters! Lol
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I opened 14 regular Cosmic souls (from saved fragments) today. Got a blue T3 & a purple T3 and 2 T1 reds. 65+ opened overall. Lucky today, but they do drop. The T1 evolution runes are also dropping since the update. I sell majority of T1 talismans and keep the T2 or T3. Not worth resources to power up T1 with exception for Red varieties or if it has unique passive etc. Red even at T1 has significantly higher stats.
    Last edited by RobG-9641; 09-28-2019 at 12:59 AM.