Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Another addidtion
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Yeah, thanks for the ironit.
    But why the game is worster than before??? Timerift level 5 unplayable in the second section... And I didn' t juse the shield abilities.

Hi there!

Just to clarify, Sunday's server update was a necessary behind-the-scenes infrastructure improvement, and did not solve any current bugs in the game. Apologies for any confusion regarding this. We’re working hard to get you an update that addresses the concerns that have been mentioned in this thread.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi there!

Just to clarify, Sunday's server update was a necessary behind-the-scenes infrastructure improvement, and did not solve any current bugs in the game. Apologies for any confusion regarding this. We’re working hard to get you an update that addresses the concerns that have been mentioned in this thread.
    Greatly appreciate the clarification. Not sure how much of the threads you glance over, but many (including me) have been a bit frustrated by the lack of communication. So even little updates like this go a long way and are very helpful. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Greatly appreciate the clarification. Not sure how much of the threads you glance over, but many (including me) have been a bit frustrated by the lack of communication. So even little updates like this go a long way and are very helpful. Thanks!
    Second this...
    times 10.

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Second this...
    times 10.

Thanks!
    i fully agree

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.