Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Arena screen blackout when starting fight. Refresh button starts infinite loop of bug a bug screens. Won't even try wasting coin opening up key dungeons until this update gets updated. Anyone else have the same dream when everything fuactions correctly and quick? Imagine how much better our morale and their income would be.

OS
    iOS
    I think they've grown beyond their means.... the UI is among the most horrific UIs and inventory systems I can imagine. Adding keys has cluttered the BOS unreasonably. I'm just waiting for the time where I can't see souls because I have all these fucking keys cluttering up the limited list.

Swiping for 10 minutes to get to a talisman or character is really untenable and only non-users would dream of such a thing. Expound upon that screens where only 4 or 5 characters are shown... like in the area or gauntlet and swiping is increased exponentially.

The stores are horrible in this respect as well.. swipe 15 times to get to something, purchase one, then have to swipe 15 times again to be able to purchase a second one.

This is probably the most non-user friendly UI that I've seen. And then throw in connection errors and bugs.. yeah....

It was all fine when there were 50 talismans and 150 characters.. and stores had 10 items per tab.. but those days are long gone. The app is in SERIOUS need of a UI overhaul for EVERYTHING other than actual battle screens or the cosmos/time warp screens. Swiping and horizontal/vertical lists are fine for a minimal number of items. But they've CLEARLY reached the point where a GRID STRUCTURE would serve users better.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    i lost more than 100 ironite because stupid refreshing list in arena...

OS
    iOS
    I have lost two keys worth of Ravens Alter today too. This is pretty bad for so many folk - what are devs playing at this time I wonder?

Come on devs get the thing fixed and rent some servers that work. All of your shiny new players wont be able to spend their merch money on the game!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Raven dungeon has crashed my device more than I've been able to complete it. Been that way since it first opened.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Has anybody noticed 4 star Evo runes for talismans dropping on LOL dungeon? What are they for?? Are they planning lvl 6 for talismans?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Has anybody noticed 4 star Evo runes for talismans dropping on LOL dungeon? What are they for?? Are they planning lvl 6 for talismans?
    yes i have many of them from dungeon,if they make talismans lv6-10 like characters i will 100% quit the game...

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190929_201720.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  212.9 KB
    Here it is
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Can you take a pic, never seen 4* evo runes.

Where are they dropping?
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 09-29-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    f they make talismans lv6-10 like characters i will 100% quit the game...
    Same here. I'm close already with how they've "Slowed down" releases... lies.. all lies...
    CLANLESS