Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gauntlet Special Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Starfire Talismans!

Name:  Gauntlet-Special-Tour4-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3112
Size:  273.3 KB

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Starfire Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet Special Tours will occur between each full Gauntlet Season and will offer a variety of high value rewards.

Our fourth Special Tour starts now and will run until October 27th, 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our latest 6-set talisman - STARFIRE TALISMANS.

Starfire Talismans are purple talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to Reflect 100% of the damage received by all allies in the first round of battle as random damage back to each enemy. These talismans will also allow the wearer to gain a Perfect Force Shield, and will grant a Power Shield to all allies. Finally, if the wearer of the Starfire Talismans dies, this 6-set will remove all Negative and Beneficial Effects from all allies and enemies, inflict Perfect Corruption for the duration of battle and Passive Disable for 2 turns on each enemy.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Thanks to the never ending bugs, I've been forced to fall behind to a point there's no need to continue to waste time in Gauntlet. Why is FFE still there and Wrathchild gone?

OS
    iOS
    And AAA is Assassin this round, which is nice it not being Gunner again.. but how does that coincide with FFE?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Will the season after special tour also award FFE frags? Not sure whether to save mine or buy talismans..
    fanghorria-9681

OS
    iOS
    Just my opinion.... If you want the talismans grab 'em. FFE frags will still be awarded in the future. If not in two weeks, then some time later I'm sure. The talismans may assist a current team, FFE, while a great character, is not in itself the be-all-end-all.

And.. most of the time if they offer a way to get talismans they are of the Mystical/Sorcery/Skilled/Onslaught class.. so having the choice of talisman class is good.

Of course.. it also depends on whether you have other strong Eddies.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-30-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    FFE has been available thru the entire gauntlet progressions since CHarlotte. With this next season starting in 2 weeks, we reach a conclusion (assassin being the last class). I wonder if FFE will cycle out after this upcoming assassin season ends. Will we finally see a new Eddie to earn thru the gauntlet?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Will we finally see a new Eddie to earn thru the gauntlet?
    Never ... the Gauntlet is FFE Home = the devs answered already in Q&A
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Special Tour doesn't mess around. It took quite an effort to get through A. I think I'll take a break before trying AA. Wrathchild's been great, though.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    With a good seg up wrathchild is nice to have in the gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Just got to AA and all OK so far for me. Was fine just to use auto too which is a change!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496