OS
    iOS

Ravens Alter Dungeon - not working

Hi all.

Last couple of days I have had major issues with this dungeon. I have bought three keys and it wont let me play the dungeon. Yesterday I could get in but it would loop back to team select screen. Today just bought another key and the dungeon does not even appear as open after the purchase.

Please fix this.

Is anyone else getting this at all?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I assume you went into the time rift, back to cosmos, back to time rift again and still no dungeon? I havent had any issues with anything including the timeout/connection issues. I have been all kinds of stuff all weekend. I finished my ravens altar late friday/early saturday, switched to air strip and finished everything in there, now im running BNW to clear that achievement. No lag, no connection issues and havent had any frontier issues either. Occasionally if I am already in the rift when I buy the new key, the dungeon isnt there, but going to cosmos then back to rift makes it appear.

Sorry.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I did all that and nothing each time.

Just got bombed out just now as well - this is the worst I have seen it for me in a very, very long time.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Had this over the last 2 weeks with airstrip lost 3 keys over that time. Today i tried with the free keys from Event and it worked again.