Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Hey Blade, thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to be as active as possible here on the forum as well as our Social pages, so you will likely see more of me!

In regards to your question on active players or accounts, that isn't something that we typically share. If I get some information that we do want to share with you all, I will make sure to make it available here on the forum!

Ceeg

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hello Troopers!

Thanks for sticking with us!

Ceeg
    Hey Ceeg,

I also wanted to say "Welcome!"

Yes, I have gleaned the FB page and recognized you from your responses to FB Troopers.

This forum has legitimate comments or complaints because we really love the game and appreciate all that you and the company do for us gamers.
    FaceBook gamers are brutal.... man they complain about everything on there. This forum is much more professional and positive.

Good Luck w/ all your endeavors.... Please keep us informed first, of all important info and ironite gifts!!!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Welcome ceeg. Yall hiring? I dont know crap about making a game but i can follow u around all day and make u laugh.i can also make a mean cup of coffee.

OS
    Android
    "It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play." -Blade

1st off you and the so called "Greats" use Alexander Eddie with orbit, Charlotte (which a lot of you got for near free), and Malkov for years (maybe not malkov). Ooooooo make way for the super elite royalty. I'm beating you guys with half the power of your teams.

2nd off thanks devs for the massive shift in power to the new characters, Your newfound success is a direct result of this and I'd like to personally thank the decision makers on behalf of all newcomers.

Anytime there's a game balance that evens the playing field for everyone it most always changes games for the better, except for Blade and the upper echelon of Alexander/Charlotte/Malkov teams. Don't ruin this for us, that is as selfish as it gets.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    "It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play." -Blade

1st off you and the so called "Greats" use Alexander Eddie with orbit, Charlotte (which a lot of you got for near free), and Malkov for years (maybe not malkov). Ooooooo make way for the super elite royalty. I'm beating you guys with half the power of your teams.

2nd off thanks devs for the massive shift in power to the new characters, Your newfound success is a direct result of this and I'd like to personally thank the decision makers on behalf of all newcomers.

Anytime there's a game balance that evens the playing field for everyone it most always changes games for the better, except for Blade and the upper echelon of Alexander/Charlotte/Malkov teams. Don't ruin this for us, that is as selfish as it gets.
    Why is it everytime you open your mouth, you show your ignorance and arrogance. So you have money to spend. It doesn't make you better than others.
    Stop playing this game and go work on maturing your soul and character. You need to work on being a better person "in real life."

Malakhov has only been out for months, Charlotte barely a year.
    Blade is a much better character than you.
    You attack him, you attack all of us!

Besides, your team is not as awesome as you think. You lost your first time you attacked me, won the second, then I revenged and spanked your newly purchased boss toons.
    We older players have something new guys will never have while they are new..... it's called relics.

Btw, I've been playing about 13 months,
    .... and some people spent money for Charlotte frags.

Just because in real life someone has hurt you or made you feel worthless, does't mean you can prove your self worth by ranking in a mobile game or come on this forum attacking others, especially veterans who you feel stand in your way.

Just chill out, enjoy and share the game/your experience with others, be part of the LotB community. I'm sure if you would not be so aggressive, you would be a big help to newbies.
    I bet you're actually a really great person. We welcome you, just save the "battles" for arena, not the forum. We all know you have some new and awesome characters ... congrats. Now share your experience w/ those new toons with those of us who don't have them. There are tons and will be more new players because of the IM tour.... we need your help in helping them w/ all their questions.
    Peace bro,

(FYI: his defense team was Dark Lilith, Lucifer[max], Cosmic LoL, Alex Ed)
    Name:  Screenshot_20191008-192259.png
Views: 382
Size:  772.0 KB
    Name:  20191008_195313.png
Views: 539
Size:  117.2 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-09-2019 at 12:55 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Some people just have to complain if everything doesnt benefit themselves. This is a mobile game and has always been pay to win. It has just accelerated in the last year. Just because you can afford all the new toys doesnt make you a better player or person. When a player freely helps other to better their gameplay or even defeat themselves shows what type of person they are.

How much real life money does it take to acquire and fully max all the awakenable toons?
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 10-09-2019 at 01:36 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around