Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: October Events

A few weeks ago DoctorEly posted information on new toons found in the so-called "collection" tab. From what I remember Warrior and Sentinel PDKs were also mentioned - perhaps they will be released during this "Shifting Sands" event.
    I cannot think of any other connection between the name of the event and the things we have in game now, but it is also possible that a new dungeon will be released (or something else).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Malilpio View Post
    A few weeks ago DoctorEly posted information on new toons found in the so-called "collection" tab. From what I remember Warrior and Sentinel PDKs were also mentioned - perhaps they will be released during this "Shifting Sands" event.
    I cannot think of any other connection between the name of the event and the things we have in game now, but it is also possible that a new dungeon will be released (or something else).
    Yeah, it will be the "Watch your Life Pass Away like Sands of Time" Dungeon!
    Geez, I never knew of or even imagined before, a game where you don't really play it, but put it on auto and wait.
    It's all built to make money on ironite. We build up characters by grinding in order to compete against a broken & cheating AI in pvp and gauntlet.

"But mark my WORDS .... one day..... I will have all the resources necessary to DEFEAT YOU AI.
    The day is coming when you will conquer me NO MORE !!!"
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-03-2019 at 02:40 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    October tuning kinda confirm the alternative vampire hunter eddie.

OS
    iOS
    I was almost certain they’d release the Dracula event tonight, but I guess they’re waiting until the cosmos cup ends.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I was almost certain they’d release the Dracula event tonight, but I guess they’re waiting until the cosmos cup ends.
    I just won a Werewolf which is a Dracula event character. So possibly, but not surprisingly, the launch got messed up.

OS
    iOS
    Well I'll be, most of them are already in the game if you look in the fragments menu. Dracula is a warrior that seems to be a variant on the original Count. Assassin Werewolf is 5-star and Sentinel and Magus are 4-star. Gunner doesn't seem to be in there yet and the Warrior one is going to be a fragment event.

So was the dungeon supposed to start tonight and didn't? Or were the characters mistakenly added a day early?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    the drama! the suspense!

pretty good show business, if intentional
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    This game developer just slaps stuff together and throws it out there, like we're dogs surrounding a bowl. It gets messy..... and not alot of game testing or proof checking either. We get it, try it, they nerf it or Hotfix it.... it ain't pretty, but I guess in the end, us Lotb addicts don't really care how we get our gamefix.... just get in the needle and inject it.

What an ugly portrayal.... hahaha🤣
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Already pulled Dracula and the Sentinel Werewolf. They are in the souls..... they will drop.. and function. Dracula can be a one-hit killer for some enemies.... including fully awakened Lucifer, Dark Lilith, and many of the LOLs..

I havent used S Werewolf yet.. but his passive makes allies immune to doom, perfect corruption and perfect disable I believe.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-15-2019 at 04:22 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    nice avatar, Bakura. excited for the Count in his fancy dress clothes? lol
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic