Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: October Events

OS
    iOS
    So there’s definitely a VHE variant coming. The gunner Werewolf is likely an event exclusive, hence why he’s nowhere in common souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Already pulled Dracula and the Sentinel Werewolf. They are in the souls.....
    I'm at 475 of 500 Warrior Mythical fragments, wherein lies The Count at 1/8 odds.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Drac dropped from a single Warrior Mythical for me.. so ... yeah....

S Werewolf dropped from about 5-8 Sentinel Epics.

Tried to get M and A Werewolfs (Werewolves???) to drop.. but they didn't from any of my various magus and assassin soul frags.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What Talismans can Dracula equip? You'll passively cleanse your team every turn if you're wearing Vipers.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    2 yellow - 1 purple

Passive revives allies if he's not at full HP at his turn.

Basic attack inflicts perfect disable and removes shields... and, with crit strike active, deals roughly ~50k physical or magic damage.. then deals ~160k true damage.....he's a single-target killer. Defenses are a tad weak so I've been playing trying to figure out how to get him a tad more resilient. Seems putting sustaining talismans on him isn't healing him like they should - that might be a bug.. or possibly due to him not actually being active in character tables yet since he was released early possibly.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-15-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    One hit random, one hit true, 50% Critical chance, remove shields, AND disable. That's just brutal.

Damage scales on CURRENT HP (never seen that one) and revive triggers on FULL health. Looks like he has low MR, is that the catch?
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-15-2019 at 04:38 AM.

OS
    iOS
    he also clears silver buffs from allies. Seems he's basically the anti-Dark Lilith/Lucifer, But he is NOT "awakenable"
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Yellow and purple? I don't have a lot of fancy Talismans, but Vorpal (50% Echo chance, 25% extra turn to ally) and Chance (critical 35%) are what I would do. A lot of hits, a lot of crits.

OS
    iOS
    8 warrior mystical souls and zero Dracula...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    I just won a Werewolf which is a Dracula event character. So possibly, but not surprisingly, the launch got messed up.
    Hey, man.... Thanks for posting. I've been waiting for this group of toons... wouldn't have got one early if you hadn't mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    nice avatar, Bakura. excited for the Count in his fancy dress clothes? lol
    Yes, I have been excited. Never got last year's Count so this makes up for it.
    I started the sac event early... I went through tons of souls, earned a Mythical & enough Skill Shards.... got the Count Dracula and he's fully sharded.
    He looks more like he's going "Fox Hunting" ... I expected more of a Christopher Lee type Dracula, but he looks like the Gary Oldman Dracula when he went to England (minus long hair/sunglasses.) Maybe they'll make an Anthony Hopkins/ Van Helsing like Vampire Hunter.
    I picked my Avatar days ago in expectation of this new Drac.
    My forum Halloween costume is "Count Bakura" ... ha ha ... I mean "Blah, Blah"
    Name:  20191015_021412.png
Views: 378
Size:  443.2 KB

His passive cleanses all negs & silver from all allies if Bleed or Perf. Bleed is present on enemy at the start of turn. It also increases everyone's Hp 15 % when healed. Good counter to W. LoL.
    Trying Sustain talis to see if they work. Might try Sacred.
    He has 1 purple/2 yellow slots.
    Name:  20191015_022310.png
Views: 317
Size:  304.3 KBName:  20191015_022355.png
Views: 379
Size:  319.6 KBName:  20191015_022419.png
Views: 298
Size:  302.6 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-15-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!