Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October Events

OS
    iOS

October Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...518265345?s=20

So, these events look quite promising!

LoL Part III: Lucifer and The Onyx Sons are arriving in game, along with the final LoL Frontier Dungeon mission. Should be very fun!
    Protective Measures: Standard Evo event.
    Dracula's Descent: So, this is going to be a dungeon based off the themes of Transylvania, with Dracula as a 5 star new character and some werewolves to go along with him, all except for warrior based on the next event.
    Warrior Werewolf: A standard fragment event, with a nice new character and possibly new talismans.
    Haunted Abyss: Sacrifice event with either new characters to unlock or just some new talismans.
    Shifting Sands: A new event. I'm not sure what to expect from it.
    Gauntlet Season 5: A new assassin character will be joining the gauntlet roster; I don't know who it could be, but something tells me it's the Duelist from the song of the same name.

OS
    iOS
    I’m so pumped for duelist. If he’s anything like my character idea (shameless plug u should totally check out) then he’s going to be VERY fun.

OS
    Android
    In case anyone missed it!

300 free ironite

https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6
    or enter this code: WVX5A-47R83-7REQB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Maybe "Lucifer" = "Dracula"? Is "Lucifer" a character mentioned in the comic books or is it just speculation?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Maybe "Lucifer" = "Dracula"? Is "Lucifer" a character mentioned in the comic books or is it just speculation?
    So, there was a forum post that I am going to have to link once I find it, but someone managed to get into the Collections tab in the book of souls and see some content early. They predicted the Football Eddies, Dark Lilith, Lone Star Eddie, and the Shardbornes. Lucifer was one of the characters there, and if you know a bit about the Bible you'll know that one of Lucifer's titles was "Lightbringer," which brings us to the Lord Of Light. He recently merged with the Beast shard to gain his full power, and it makes sense that the final form of the Lord Of Light and The Beast is the Devil himself, Lucifer.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...hlight=lucifer

This is the link I was referring to.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 10-01-2019 at 03:36 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So, there was a forum post that I am going to have to link once I find it, but someone managed to get into the Collections tab in the book of souls and see some content early. They predicted the Football Eddies, Dark Lilith, Lone Star Eddie, and the Shardbornes. Lucifer was one of the characters there, and if you know a bit about the Bible you'll know that one of Lucifer's titles was "Lightbringer," which brings us to the Lord Of Light. He recently merged with the Beast shard to gain his full power, and it makes sense that the final form of the Lord Of Light and The Beast is the Devil himself, Lucifer.
    That's an interesting hypothesis you have there.

Name:  interesting.gif
Views: 1666
Size:  1.24 MB
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    That's an interesting hypothesis you have there.
    Even if it's wrong I'm still looking forward to all of these events.

EDIT: Also, the other thing that points me this way is that Dark Lilith's final form is Lilith Nightmoon. Lucifer's "last name" or other title is "Morningstar." Nightmoon and Morningstar kinda seem related, no?
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 10-01-2019 at 04:04 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Hey! Nice to get some theories going based off of my post. I drew the same conclusion about Lucifer... It makes sense, both logically and biblically!

Dracula wasn't in the Collections tab, no. What really concerns me is trying to figure out the Halloween Eddie. I want it to be Live After Death, but none of the events listed allude to that. Maybe Fallen Icarus? Still doesn't make enough sense... The graveyard theme brings me back to Live After Death Eddie however... Ugh. My brain hurts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    Hey! Nice to get some theories going based off of my post. I drew the same conclusion about Lucifer... It makes sense, both logically and biblically!

Dracula wasn't in the Collections tab, no. What really concerns me is trying to figure out the Halloween Eddie. I want it to be Live After Death, but none of the events listed allude to that. Maybe Fallen Icarus? Still doesn't make enough sense... The graveyard theme brings me back to Live After Death Eddie however... Ugh. My brain hurts.
    I think the graveyard artwork is based on Ryan Christensen's Vampire Hunter piece here.

Name:  ryan-christensen-vampire-hunter-eddie-lotb.jpg
Views: 2848
Size:  277.5 KB
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I think the graveyard artwork is based on Ryan Christensen's Vampire Hunter piece here.

Name:  ryan-christensen-vampire-hunter-eddie-lotb.jpg
Views: 2848
Size:  277.5 KB

Ahhh. Okay. Quite different from our regular ol' vampire hunter. Maybe a passive swapped one coming with Dracula?