Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: October Events

OS
    iOS
    Maybe. VAMPIRE HUNTER EDDIE with passive?

OS
    Android
    Vampire hunter can't be Dracula. He would hunt himself
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    My money's on vampire hunter being buffed and receiving a limited version with a passive when the Dracula dungeon drops, kinda makes sense, a decked out vamp hunter, going out to hunt Dracula. Maybe it'll be a Frontier dungeon at some point?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I think the graveyard artwork is based on Ryan Christensen's Vampire Hunter piece here.

Attachment 6332
    One of my favorite pieces of art, always a fan of Boris and Frazetta too. Completely graveyard dupe, good catch. Plus the corridor on the left side beckons me to enter into the upcoming event dungeon for some friendly violent fun. Hack and slash dungeon crawl addict since the days of 20 sided dice and lead figures!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    One of my favorite pieces of art, always a fan of Boris and Frazetta too. Completely graveyard dupe, good catch. Plus the corridor on the left side beckons me to enter into the upcoming event dungeon for some friendly violent fun. Hack and slash dungeon crawl addict since the days of 20 sided dice and lead figures!
    Poetic post, man! Boris and Frazetta are awesome.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    On the topic of “Lucifer” in the Lord of Light song, there is lyric in one of the first verses that says “...Lucifer was just an angel led astray.”

OS
    Android
    "Shifting sands" sounds like an Egyptian themed content. My guess is we will see an Egyptian themed frontier dungeon, where Ramses Eddie will be awarded with achievements, along with some awakenable new Egyptian chars + old chars (hope gods will be awakenable) , also eternal talismans will possibly drop there - since all other first 6 sets are in frontier dungeons now except the eternal set. Let's see

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...518265345?s=20

So, these events look quite promising!

LoL Part III: Lucifer and The Onyx Sons are arriving in game, along with the final LoL Frontier Dungeon mission. Should be very fun!
    Protective Measures: Standard Evo event.
    Dracula's Descent: So, this is going to be a dungeon based off the themes of Transylvania, with Dracula as a 5 star new character and some werewolves to go along with him, all except for warrior based on the next event.
    Warrior Werewolf: A standard fragment event, with a nice new character and possibly new talismans.
    Haunted Abyss: Sacrifice event with either new characters to unlock or just some new talismans.
    Shifting Sands: A new event. I'm not sure what to expect from it.
    Gauntlet Season 5: A new assassin character will be joining the gauntlet roster; I don't know who it could be, but something tells me it's the Duelist from the song of the same name.
    You know... there's a song on No Prayer..., what was it called again, oh right - "The Assassin"! Maybe we'll get an assassin assassin! With skills such as "Better Watch Out", "The Final Touch" and "Thrill of the Chase"

OS
    Android
    Might "Shifting Sands" introduce a facelift to Kingdom of the Sands?
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    It could easily be "The Assassin," I just thought that was too on the nose.