Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What point is there in 1* and 2* characters these days ?

What point is there to most of the 1 and 2 star characters these days ?

They're worth next to nothing to sell or sacrifice, and their combat abilities are extremely lacklustre compared to the new characters.

I mean, like, a 2 star character might have a standard attack to do magic damage to all enemies, and a power to heal an ally. Whereas new characters will do something silly like "true damage to one enemy, remove beneficial effects from enemies, heal a random ally, 50% chance to gain an extra turn, and inflict perfect crave on a random enemy if any enemy has echo" as a basic move, and something equally convoluted as their power move.

Other than some of the 1 or 2 star characters having specific buffs or debuffs that are needed for event challenges, why would you use any of them ?

OS
    iOS
    There really isn’t a reason aside from new players. The last 3 star character that I remember being added was the War Golem from the Trooper Dungeon event. New players might not have access to rare souls, so they have to use 1 or 2 star toons.

OS
    Android
    A collector's OCD

OS
    iOS
    ….and a new dungeon for the them and them alone - which I would welcome! Pretty sure it will come like the other did with the airstrip star limitations as well as a few new 3 star Eddies. I'd be up for a sh*t character dungeon
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    They also make great talisman closets. I level them up during the leveling event then stick talismans I'm not using but want to keep on them for storage.

OS
    iOS
    They are needed as a starting point when first opening the app... nothing more. Wicker Isle can be difficult when you first launch things....

Of course, 2 weeks to a month later.. they are worthless
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

top tier gauntlet, you replay the levels, but your character list does not refresh, so you need as many as you can get to accompany each eddie. lately, the newer talismans can make the most mundane character formidable if the slot color align with them.

OS
    Android
    I could see future dungeons with 2* or even 1* character only restrictions. Which would mean I'd actually have to start collecting those characters, rather than sacrificing them...

OS
    Android
    As useless as they are, I'm ready to $uck a d!ck for a gunner Possessed Rockets so I can get on with the Airstrip Dungeon...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I'm still using my maxed Scarfie (Owl Cultist) from time to time, mostly for nostalgia but he *does* shoot hard as hell.