OS
    Android

Colorless EVO runes dropping from LOL, but missing in storage

Hi,

I have noticed that recent runs in LOL Frontier dungeon (last floor) drop evo runes, but after that the amount in the My team screen does not change.
    I have made 3 full 2 hour runs of the dungeon and spend about 800 ironite, but I did not received any runes in my storage.
    I have watched the drops during the runs and can guarantee that there were multiple times that I have received 8*** evo runes as reward, but again they were not topped in my account.

Did anyone else had this issue?

NF Support team, please advice if there is actually an issue as this is just waste of resources and time for us...

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    These are **** (4) star evo runes.
    I think this is in preparation for a new talisman upgrade feature, maybe the runes were released too soon.

OS
    Android
    Enrico, thanks for feedback. This is something I have overlooked then, but I remember though a week ago that there were dropping 3*** colorless runes, maybe this have changed after the last update?

Did anyone else spotted this? Its a bit confusing and irritating to spend ironite to grind on some material that was "silently" changed...