OS
    iOS

Permanent Store Items for Regular Souls

With the introduction of Awakened characters, more farming of Lord of Light Dungeons is needed. With that, more regular souls (1-3 star characters) drop and build up in inventory. Events have featured items like Cosmic Talisman shards or Skill shards that can be bought with rare souls. I believe permanent items should be added to the store. It would be a great option to spend these souls when we want to, instead of waiting for an event. As noted in a separate post, sacrificing them is a pain and results in very little reward and majority of players don’t use 1-2 star characters. Anyone else interested in permanent store items?

OS
    iOS
    Great idea! Sometimes I cash in a few hundred of them for a few SoW but in general they are a pain in the neck
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    iOS
    Agreed - they are just a time consuming chore to deal with. At least lets have an option to spend them on something - maybe even the same for gold - I was glad of the targets in the event to spend gold as I had over 300M and I will never need that. We also could do with more to buy with Trooper badges - I have so much of them and don't need any of the stuff for sale with them.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496