Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Alot of pros and cons here.
    I'm up for joining a gang ... uh clan.
    Definitely loads of new stuff going on.
    The game already feels like a job, but with all the new stuff coming.... it really will be overwhelming.... I'm gonna have to clone myself and play 24/7 to stay current.

*Best comment so far ��:
    So we all get gamer nerd names now?

OS
    Android
    The update in August forced me out of any hope of being current (without spending real money and that's not happening). So, I am on the fringe of delete or lurk in the shadows to play very casually. I've never gotten word from CS to even try and help in a resolution for forcing me to fall behind. At this point I don't expect one either. I don't care what they say, but this game is now geared toward the spenders. I can tell this because, since I quit spending I found it very hard to stay current. Then the update and it nailed me to the floor. So the game is all about the spenders now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    The update in August forced me out of any hope of being current (without spending real money and that's not happening). So, I am on the fringe of delete or lurk in the shadows to play very casually. I've never gotten word from CS to even try and help in a resolution for forcing me to fall behind. At this point I don't expect one either. I don't care what they say, but this game is now geared toward the spenders. I can tell this because, since I quit spending I found it very hard to stay current. Then the update and it nailed me to the floor. So the game is all about the spenders now.
    I feel ya.
    I have less to spend these days, and the game is requiring much more than ever.

Some people won't spend anything, but I think $20 or $30 every few weeks is enough for any game.
    Unfortunately, this game is requiring a person to spend $100+ every month to maintain current or upper class.

OS
    Android
    Well I am looking forward to the clans. I have always wished there was someway to interact with my friends on this game, besides sitting next to each other on our phones talking about it while we play. The using their one trooper once a day isn't very thrilling. I also hear a lot of people complaining about bugs, and I've encountered many over the years, but besides a minor annoyance, I don't see what the huge deal is. Maybe it's just my game is more stable than others. This makes me think it's more of an underlying system problem than a coding problem. Put the game on a better machine, more ram, better internet, run a virus scan on your PC maybe? Besides servers being down, I only get about one bug a month. I doub't I have spent over $50 total on this game in three or so years I've been playing it so I don't think you have to spend $100+ a month to stay current, it's called grinding lol. And there is a nifty autoplay feature that will make this easier for you.

OS
    Android
    I wonder how they are planning to introduce chat while their servers just can't handle today's amount of players just farming. Everyday there are loading problems.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofallchickens View Post
    Well I am looking forward to the clans. I have always wished there was someway to interact with my friends on this game, besides sitting next to each other on our phones talking about it while we play. The using their one trooper once a day isn't very thrilling. I also hear a lot of people complaining about bugs, and I've encountered many over the years, but besides a minor annoyance, I don't see what the huge deal is. Maybe it's just my game is more stable than others. This makes me think it's more of an underlying system problem than a coding problem. Put the game on a better machine, more ram, better internet, run a virus scan on your PC maybe? Besides servers being down, I only get about one bug a month. I doub't I have spent over $50 total on this game in three or so years I've been playing it so I don't think you have to spend $100+ a month to stay current, it's called grinding lol. And there is a nifty autoplay feature that will make this easier for you.
    Wow, you are so cool!
    Thanks for pointing out auto-play.... I was lost until all your great wisdom.
    And never even spent more than $50 bucks and you're current w/ all the new characters.... you sir, are truely a Lotb gaming legend and a god!

Hey Yup, you hear that. You've been a silly nilly thinking you need to spend any money. I bet this guy has a near identical looking team as yours, and for free, no doubt.

Problem solved people.... The Game Is Not Bugged.... Doom in arena doesn't totally kill enemies in pvp, all because we have crappy devices. It's our phones and tablets..... we suck, that's the problem.
    Well, we must all be chickens, cuz you sir are truely The Ruler of All Chickens.
    Thank you for being a guiding light and inspiration.... and exception.
    You have proven that to be a top contender in arena and gauntlet, and also to have the latest boss toons..... one only needs to grind LoL.

I feel humbled by your experience and great wisdom!

(trolls and devils advocates...... are they really so provoking, or are they just lieing to themselves thinking they can be better than others.... for free.)
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Wow, you are so cool!
    Thanks for pointing out auto-play.... I was lost until all your great wisdom.
    And never even spent more than $50 bucks and you're current w/ all the new characters.... you sir, are truely a Lotb gaming legend and a god!

Hey Yup, you hear that. You've been a silly nilly thinking you need to spend any money. I bet this guy has a near identical looking team as yours, and for free, no doubt.

Problem solved people.... The Game Is Not Bugged.... Doom in arena doesn't totally kill enemies in pvp, all because we have crappy devices. It's our phones and tablets..... we suck, that's the problem.
    Well, we must all be chickens, cuz you sir are truely The Ruler of All Chickens.
    Thank you for being a guiding light and inspiration.... and exception.
    You have proven that to be a top contender in arena and gauntlet, and also to have the latest boss toons..... one only needs to grind LoL.

I feel humbled by your experience and great wisdom!

(trolls and devils advocates...... are they really so provoking, or are they just lieing to themselves thinking they can be better than others.... for free.)
    Bakura- I heard John Cleese in my head while reading your brilliant response. Thanks for the chuckle... ������������
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Remove the "use all" on frontier keys. In my sleep-deprived state this morning I lost 19 daily dungeon keys while severely down on ironite. Enraged doesn't begin to cover it...
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Holy fk... this game is rolling out the same shit that the gate did before that went tits up... awakened characters.. clans.. then death of a great game!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    You may not notice or understand the more subtle bugs having to do with character skills. I play the game on iOS, Android and emulators of these operatong systems on a PC with the correct configuration and security updates and the character bugs are the same on all systems. The connection bugs are the same in all systems. Very few of the bugs are system dependent.
    Which emulator are you using? Is there any kind of emulator which is no need to pay? Two of my old iPhone 5s is gone by playing this game and now I have eyes problem and I just can't quit the game and looking for emulator solution for PC.

Thanks.