Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    If you’re referring to the app by Spicy Pony Games — it’s still shows as available on iOS. I’ve never played it but it has a total of 44 reviews to LOTB’s well over 3k. These are people that actually took time out to review these games. So if it’s no longer being updated after releasing some similar content, I wouldn’t correlate any similarities with something negative happening like this game going away. No games are going to be around forever (but I think this game will be relevant at least until Maiden retires and probably even after that!) so you may as well enjoy the games you play while they are around and not worry about it. That’s my thought on it anyway.
    I intend to... I love the game, despite all the frustrating shit that goes with it. I was just saying!! The Gate was by Spicy Horse but they are dead and long gone.. not sure why it shows still in iOS App Store but if you try it you will be waiting forever for a server to login. There was a player base similar to this btw. Def not as big as Legend of the Cryptids for example but then what is?

OS
    iOS
    Ok, I don't know if you guys are having this problem but I can't seem to access my Achievements or my Missions.

Name:  IMG_2234.PNG
Views: 505
Size:  694.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_2233.PNG
Views: 346
Size:  643.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_2232.PNG
Views: 394
Size:  766.1 KB

Is this happening to anyone else?
    Last edited by LunarMetalHead; 10-24-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    The Evil Men That Do Lives On And On

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterDeAvon View Post
    Which emulator are you using? Is there any kind of emulator which is no need to pay? Two of my old iPhone 5s is gone by playing this game and now I have eyes problem and I just can't quit the game and looking for emulator solution for PC.

Thanks.
    Bluestacks I haven't played with because it won't run on my pc. However there are numerous other emulators on the market that are free. The primary one I use is Memu because it seems to work the best on my antique pc.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofallchickens View Post
    Well I am looking forward to the clans. I have always wished there was someway to interact with my friends on this game, besides sitting next to each other on our phones talking about it while we play. The using their one trooper once a day isn't very thrilling. I also hear a lot of people complaining about bugs, and I've encountered many over the years, but besides a minor annoyance, I don't see what the huge deal is. Maybe it's just my game is more stable than others. This makes me think it's more of an underlying system problem than a coding problem. Put the game on a better machine, more ram, better internet, run a virus scan on your PC maybe? Besides servers being down, I only get about one bug a month. I doub't I have spent over $50 total on this game in three or so years I've been playing it so I don't think you have to spend $100+ a month to stay current, it's called grinding lol. And there is a nifty autoplay feature that will make this easier for you.
    You have hit the head on the nail here for a reason you probably don't know. Anymore the only way to "win" this game is to be constantly farming it. However the only way to effectively farm it is via PC and an emulator. While you can farm on a handheld device it really dosen't work to well unless its always plugged in. Now as far as the bugs and such are concerned. The platform issues (apple and android) get fixed pretty fast because they want people to play and spend money. So that really only leaves software issues. You say you only have an odd issue or two a month tells me you aren't paying any attention to the game and its on autopilot. All you have to do is watch how the talismans interact with characters and produce secondary effects that are not supposed to happen. I can think of at least 4 or 5 right off that havent been fixed. Add to that the passive effects that don't function as well as they should. Or how about perfect crave? Even worse some have been in the game since day 1 and no they haven't been fixed. So is your game more stable because of it being a high end pc with all the latest software etc? No it is because you don't know what you are looking at and are effectively the primary problem with this game. Any game that HAS to have an autoplay/grind feature has problems. Why? Because it means there is an issue with how to introduce and obtain new content. Grinding means you have to work for it sure, but when you click auto and go do something else, yeah you aren't working for it. So instead of patronizing people maybe you should comment with something that is actually constructive.

OS
    Android
    Clans... What a fecking waste of coding time, that could have been spent correcting bugs and maybe figuring out a way to do things other than by grinding away with an emulator. Not sure I have anything to add other than how many people actually know the people on their trooper list. And how many people know more than say 5 of the people on their list. Me I know a grand total of zero. I am also thinking this clan thing is going to be a great way to completely frag the game up with if you aren't a clanny you can't get this or do this which means you can't succeed here or so on and so forth. That said if they keep it completely separate from the main story and game play sure why not. Unfortunately I have problems believing that they will keep it seperate.

OS
    Android
    its obviously not separate. that can be seen already. In the clan only store, available for clan only currency, you will eventually be able to purchase Gold and Red level cosmic talisman.

assuming we can ever actually rank up our clans to the appropriate level and assuming we ever actually get to collect the clan currency.... which you currently cannot do at all.

OS
    iOS
    I am rather confused how this check in business works.... i have checked in every day yet it shows only 1 check in when others have like 6 or more... not only that, when the jackpot is reached which i assume is when all players have checked in.. we do not get the correct amount of soul coins.

OS
    Android
    it's still Beta

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Yea it is definitely still Beta. I’ll randomly see “you have joined the clan” messages as well as the off number of check ins. I also never get the jackpot. Just the daily skill coins. Not sure if or when I’ll get the jackpot but I see it growing. from time to time I’ll see what it is. But server stability is more important at this point.
    Yep got the same!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs