Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Legacy of the Beast - State of the Nation October 2019 Discussion

This is the main post to discuss the October 2019 State of the Nation.

You can see the State of the Nation details in the Announcements forum post.

OS
    Android
    Hope you can di this without a hitch, but I'm not optimistic lol

OS
    iOS
    Now recruiting Clansmen ahead of the upcoming feature. Only requirement is you must enjoy banter. To apply, bend over, put your head between your legs and kiss your own arse.

—an insolent bastard

OS
    Android
    Clans sounds like another time consuming feature. And their reasoning for introducing frontier keys which can be purchased with frontier coins no less, was to reduce the burden on us with the sheer number of events? Yet 9 new frontier dungeons added in about 3 months! If they really wanted to reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed they would have spaced the number of new dungeons out more and reduced the cost of the keys. Its just another way for them to try to get players to sink more money and resources in the game, its not for our benefit.

All I want in the near future is improved resource management (including evo material, talismans, and book of souls) and bugs like team selection for said frontier dungeons fixed. Its so bloody tedious having to select your team every f'ing time! I'm not excited by any new "content" anymore.

Also how is Silent planet still in the early phase of design? Its been at least 2 years since it was announced?!
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Maybe it would be wiser to hammer out all of the kinks that currently exist in the game before tacking on new elements...

And what about actually slowing things down? All of those Frontier Dungeons could have been released much further apart. Instead, it was a punishing wave of unrelenting fury that vomited forth an onslaught of Keys, Achievements, and Variant Characters. And before the dust could settle, the Awakenable Characters descended (terrible name by the way). Full-scale panic ensued, as players scrambled to acquire these new assets out of fear that, without one, we would surely be defenseless against their almighty powers. Now, while the survivors assess the damage amidst the smoke and ruin (and depleted resources), awaits the next impending assault...

Simply put, it has been an overwhelming year. And I cannot shake the feeling that I might never have enough time nor resources to catch up with everything. Don't get me wrong, I love the game and my dumb ass will keep hacking away at it. I would just rather not feel like someone is taking a hammer to my head while I am doing so.

OS
    Android
    Clans: I need to play at a specific time when others want to play...hmm...I don't like this forced playing.
    I hope that I can be a clan member and play on my own and only the points of all members will be counted together.

OS
    iOS
    I don't give two-hoots about "clans". If I wanted to play some multi-player app.. I would.. this AIN'T it.

What concerns me is the "clan store"... so there will be items only clans can get... basically removing any and all semblance of "relative equality" and single-player aspects of PvP completely.

To be frank.. Clans may mean I just stop launching this app. If I MUST join some "team" .... then I won't play at all.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Clans: I need to play at a specific time when others want to play...hmm...I don't like this forced playing.
    I hope that I can be a clan member and play on my own and only the points of all members will be counted together.
    I agree.

Rigo

OS
    Android
    Exciting news. And of course, looking forward to awakened Egyptian gods. Especially Goddess Aset needs some buffs and rework. For example, fury move has no extra turn and no damage to enemies.

OS
    Android
    clans are the missing link for a longterm oriented game. now it's the question how they will implement this. but this feature should have been on since the launch of the game. looking forward to this.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.