Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
If you’re referring to the app by Spicy Pony Games — it’s still shows as available on iOS. I’ve never played it but it has a total of 44 reviews to LOTB’s well over 3k. These are people that actually took time out to review these games. So if it’s no longer being updated after releasing some similar content, I wouldn’t correlate any similarities with something negative happening like this game going away. No games are going to be around forever (but I think this game will be relevant at least until Maiden retires and probably even after that!) so you may as well enjoy the games you play while they are around and not worry about it. That’s my thought on it anyway.
I intend to... I love the game, despite all the frustrating shit that goes with it. I was just saying!! The Gate was by Spicy Horse but they are dead and long gone.. not sure why it shows still in iOS App Store but if you try it you will be waiting forever for a server to login. There was a player base similar to this btw. Def not as big as Legend of the Cryptids for example but then what is?