Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 11-20-2019 at 02:06 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Clans: I need to play at a specific time when others want to play...hmm...I don't like this forced playing.
    I hope that I can be a clan member and play on my own and only the points of all members will be counted together.
    I wouldn’t have assumed players would need to be online at the same time until they said In- game chat was in real time. This means time zones and/or playing patterns will have to be accounted for when joining a clan.

OS
    iOS
    As for suggestions on awakenable characters, I think they should be mostly Eddies—especially the older, weaker ones. The other toons are supposed to be there to support Eddie after all right?

OS
    iOS
    I also wonder if it will be just like PVP - not really PVP but teams versus teams that can be chosen by clan members and used by clan members - so each member can set up a team or more and then other clan members can use that as part of the battle environment - that means folks from different time zones can clan together and folk do not have to be awake at the same time to do it - that has to be a possibility as trying to get folks together at the same time is a pain when we are all so different in time zones, family life, work commitments etc etc.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    More unfixed bugs than ever, every new toon and talisman is bugged. Bug reports are all ignored. That is LotB State October 2019

OS
    Android
    I have three main questions about clans:

Q1) How much extra time would be needed to grind clans on top of everything else?

Q2) If we don't bother with clans would be be at a disadvantage in PVE or other PVP areas? (i.e. would benefits from completing clan challenges have an effect in other game modes?)

Q3) Can we get more character slots again as I get the feeling that this will give us a whole heap more possible allies to fill our rotas with?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 11-20-2019 at 02:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    I already do the equivalent of clans on two other games, I really have no appetite for a third.
    Chris-3008

OS
    iOS
    The clans could be something really cool but I share the concerns about potential scheduling issues.

I generally play at the same time every evening, with some auto-running in the morning for demanding events. If I'm required to be "on call," so to speak, I'm not going to be very useful to the cause. I hope that it's a collaborative mode that doesn't require everyone to play at once.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Alot of pros and cons here.
    I'm up for joining a gang ... uh clan.
    Definitely loads of new stuff going on.
    The game already feels like a job, but with all the new stuff coming.... it really will be overwhelming.... I'm gonna have to clone myself and play 24/7 to stay current.

*Best comment so far 🤣:
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Also how is Silent planet still in the early phase of design? Its been at least 2 years since it was announced?!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!