Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone have an idea for this team? Itīs the second one on stage SSS - left with no ideas, as far as I canīt disable the passives of VHE and the Werewolf. I came closest with POM Ed, but than Lilith thought it had been enough fun and killed my team.
    Still avaiable: FFE, Beast Eddie, Magma Eddie, Gambler... W LOL (4*), Lucifer (2*), Raven Witch and Cosmic LOL (each 1*) + some other toons
    What shall I look for? Probably a special Talisman setup needed?

Name:  thumbnail_Screenshot_20191108-140001.png
Views: 1097
Size:  514.9 KB

Thank you all

OS
    Android
    Dunno. I am up to the first battle of SSS and have a similar team to go up against, it has W. LOL 5* awakened instead of the A. Werewolf. I have plenty of toons to through at it but even then I don't know where to start. Besides needing lots of cleansing and healing. Van Helsing has blue talisman slots from memory?
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-09-2019 at 08:05 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Wohooo!! I canīt believe I made it through the second battle
    I used Gambler (serenity / vorpal), warrior LoL (Trooper / cosmic T3 - Immortality), Cosmic LoL (celestial / cosmic), magus Hierophant (space). I started on first turn and was lucky enough to disable passives in my second turn - with this, things went my way. Gambler stunned and Cosmic LoL made them sleep.
    Never got that far by now.... so excited

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by real_schweiger View Post
    Wohooo!! I canīt believe I made it through the second battle
    I used Gambler (serenity / vorpal), warrior LoL (Trooper / cosmic T3 - Immortality), Cosmic LoL (celestial / cosmic), magus Hierophant (space). I started on first turn and was lucky enough to disable passives in my second turn - with this, things went my way. Gambler stunned and Cosmic LoL made them sleep.
    Never got that far by now.... so excited
    Well done. I had to do 3 battles to get past the first wave with that similar team I mentioned. I went with Alex Eddie (orbit), Madam (singularity), Killer Prime (artifact and cosmic) and also the Magus Hierophant with space. Hierophant's passive worked wonders in stopping new beneficial effects from appearing on the other team and his basic took care of most of them after the first two turns once silver effects could be applied.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.