Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    Attachment 6677

Does anybody have any idea about this team?
    Sooooo, I managed to pass that team, the talismans are all wrong so it's not that hard: Alex has flash(?)/strike, lol has trooper, charlotte has orbits and lucifer has nothing of note. It was toast for alex (orbit), madam (singularity), G Hiero (trooper) and killer (starfire).

The next team is the real deal though Name:  75402315_453700851933288_5569286497904885760_n.png
Views: 427
Size:  466.6 KB
    alex has orbits, lol has vipers I think, lucy has reaper and malakhov has singularity.

Any ideas how to beat them?

OS
    Android
    Hi Troopers
    Thanks for past help again this round of gauntlet thus far.
    I did manage to get past that first pesky battle at AAA level with the said Talisman on characters, I.e Executioner Eddie with Labyrinth.
    Now I have a different conundrum, the very next battle, I have put the labyrinths on VHE and am using hierophant mimics/Warlord, Musashi starfire, Anubis purge. Here’s my problem.
    I have killed 3 of 4 of the opponents now I have Ferryman with labyrinths to finish off, I have got him down to a squillionth of life left, I can revive my team thanks to Anubis and VHE but that last tiny bit of life can’t be extinguished from Ferryman

The battle has been going for about 3 hours now. If I choose to end I’m not sure I’ll have enough Eddies left to complete level AAA so my question is what forces do I have in my ranks that can take him out? I mean I have reduced his HP to just 10% and of that he has a tiny slither of life left but what ever I did to get him down to that isn’t working any more..

I think I have tried every power move on every character to no avail so it comes down to combo moves now, anyone got any ideas ?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Rags.. VHE will cast Mark.. use that.. Mark WILL damage Ferryman with perfect hits.... so use Musashi to keep Immortality off of him..and keep hitting him with mark as often as you can.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks Yup I have done that but it doesn’t work on the last tiny bit of his life... also since I’ve written the previous post VHE is dead, I mean Anubis has stopped reviving him for some reason, I’m close to giving up, I’ll just have to hope I have enough Eddies left to complete AAA.. really annoying when my team is 3/4 vs gauntlets 1/4....

OS
    iOS
    yeah with a Hierophant, Anubis, and Musashi.. You'd have to just wait for Ferryman to drain his own HP to death... he will eventually.. depending upon what that 6th talisman is on him.. cosmic no doubt, but cosmic what??

I've had the same battle before with only Musashi vs Ferryman... it went on forever.. but eventually Ferryman's HP drain kills him. Using Mushasi's power move to curse (or damage boost, whatever it is) Ferryman makes his HP drain do more...
    Last edited by Yup; 11-03-2019 at 05:25 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    yeah with a Hierophant, Anubis, and Musashi.. You'd have to just wait for Ferryman to drain his own HP to death... he will eventually.. depending upon what that 6th talisman is on him.. cosmic no doubt, but cosmic what??

I've had the same battle before with only Musashi vs Ferryman... it went on forever.. but eventually Ferryman's HP drain kills him. Using Mushasi's power move to curse (or damage boost, whatever it is) Ferryman makes his HP drain do more...
    Thanks for the help Yup I owe you an apology to btw.. sorry bout hijacking your thread yesterday I was feeling pretty used by Lotb but should not have ranted on your thread....

I ended up canning the battle and got through with a different line up, all of AAA is completed with only the two losses including the one I had to forfeit... glad that’s behind me!

OS
    iOS
    Didn't even notice any hijack No issue

FYI round 1 of SSS killed me this round in the first battle.. took like 8 Eds to get past it.. only to get shut down second battle of SSS round 2.....
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    So any tips? Or should I just stop at the end of SS

OS
    iOS
    I didn't have any real issues until that first battle of SSS. So I can't give any specific tips. Nothing stuck out really. -- And that first SSS battle is your best guess because all mien that SHOULD have worked, failed. It wasn't until I had and finally used a fully awakened Wicker Ox that I made it past it.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I don’t even have the Wicker Ox little enough a fully awakened one... can you remember who the characters were?
    I’m starting SS now so what characters I save could make a difference... that’s all I mean... Thanks for the heads up anyway!