Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

How can you attain Lucifer?

With the latest event, we can now get Lucifer. The question, though, is how? From what I can determine, you basically farm the heck out of LOL and collect Morning Soul Fragments from the event Challenges. From there, you have a chance to pull Luficer and also to pull his fragments. If you can collect 750 fragments, it's a straight up purchase. Is that all there is to it or am I missing a step? I'm a new player just trying to build up my team and Lucifer would be a huge step up for me, so I'm trying my best to grind him out why he's available.

Thanks all,
    Huzya-8012

OS
    Android
    Hi Huzya,

You've got it correctly. You can:
    a) either do the 200 runs in LoL dungeon (regardless which level or type), do all the associated achievements and you will be rewarded 2000 Morningstar fragments, which will convert into 10 Morningstar souls. Each MS soul has slightly LESS(!!!!) chance than 0.08% (!!!) that you will summon Lucifer.
    b) you can buy more packs of MS souls for Ironite and maybe you will be lucky and pull out Lucifer out of those (the 0.08 chance remains the same), or
    c) the foolproof way how to get Lucifer is to gather 75 MS souls (you will get up to 10 from achievements mentioned in a), the remaining 65 you will have to buy with Ironite and you buy that much Ironite with real money) and upon summoning all of them you will collect 750 fragments necessary to get Lucifer dedicated soul itself.

C) is the winner for most, but quite expensive one. On the bright side, you will get also 750 LoL fragments which will give you one random LoL, too. Plus the Onyx sons.

On the sour side - unless you have so much real money you don't know what to do with, don't try playing this game competitively!!. Its far too late to join and hope for being competitive without investing large amounts of money every month for over a year, now.

If you want to play for fun and for free - sure, welcome! But it just turned so much pay to play that it is just not fun anymore.

OS
    Android
    In addition, you can unlock him by completing LOL XV so many times with both a fully awakened Cosmic LoL and Dark Lilith - I think it's either 200 or 300 times but I'm not sure; check your Achievements tab in Challenges. To get Dark Lilith you need to do the same with LoL XIV with fully awakened LoL's of the other 5 types, so you have to fully awaken all 6 LoL's and Dark Lilith to get Lucifer by this method. Definitely a long term goal but there is a way of getting Lucifer eventually.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated. As a new player, I'm realllllly far from being competitive. The good news is I don't mind a long grind. Given my current tools (and overall progress in this event), Lucifer is out of reach for now. Oh well. I will probably get a single LOL out of the event, which is actually great for me as it'll be my best follower so far (which will help me in PvE progression and hopefully also in PvP). Baby steps and whatnot. I also have 1700 FC, so I'm about half way to getting Killer Prime (which a bunch of folks have said is awesome for PvE). So I guess my pressing question at this point would be which LOL would be best to get (with a focus on PvE advancement and some scrub-level PvP thrown in)?

OS
    Android
    Best LoL to choose? Try this thread: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...847#post107847

But I am inclined to agree with the statement that buying Viper and all the other talismans can be a better solution than LoL. Especially since you probably don't have resources for awakening.

Totaly agree to save your FC for Killer Prime. He is essential in both PvE and PvP. I also bought him only recently and life has been so much easier from then on.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    ..... FC for Killer Prime. He is essential in both.... PvP.
    To a point. Then the LOLs help more. Really .. lately.... Orbit talismans (most often on Alex Ed) and Major Malkova are the "must haves" for top tier PvP. At least that's what everyone and their cousin is using.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    What is best talisman for Lucifer?
    Last edited by Ip4; 10-14-2019 at 05:09 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    What is best talisman for Lucifer?
    Sanctified & Fallen
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    You mean SACRED?can't find sanctified

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    You mean SACRED?can't find sanctified
    Yes "sacred", the 2 set yellow one with the cross (in french it's "sanctified")
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹