Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic LoL

OS
    iOS

Cosmic LoL

How good is he? About to hit 1500 frags and wondering if I should get him over gunner. Keep in mind I haven’t seen his awakened abilities yet, so knowing what those are would be helpful. Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    I decided to get him when I realized that, like Musashi, you can put any talismans you want on him. I don’t think he’s necessarily that much better than the other lords of light but I expect he will be useful in a wide variety of situations.

I haven’t gotten enough stuff to awaken him yet so I can’t speak to that.

OS
    Android
    Cosmic is great to have on your team.he removes all neg effects from team including silver and removes all beneficials from enemy. But make sure u also have a reviver because he dies easy.at least for me with the tals ive tried so far

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic Lord of Light is awesome!

For a single unit to pack so much versatility, I foresee that he'll help round off a lot of teams looking for a safety net to experiment with new strategies. Besides his all-class advantage and flexible talisman slots, it's important to note that he is one of the few Lords of Light who doesn't have a fury. You'll reap some powerful benefits while being able to plan around a potential fury elsewhere on the team.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    I love my Cosmic LOL - I got over the top again on frags right before the latest segment of the event, and he's versatile as hell. His ability set is awesome, and more importantly, you can equip him with whatever you want based on the battle. Want to use Singularity talis? Cool. Wanna use Light talis? Cool too. I have him at *** right now; next evo I get an ability enhancement... highly recommend him.

My dilemma right now is whether to spend my shards at the end of the event on one of the four LoLs I don't have, or another set of Vipers and...?

OS
    iOS
    Lols will be available via Frontier Coins.. no telling when Vipers/Celestial/Blight will come around again.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Lols will be available via Frontier Coins.. no telling when Vipers/Celestial/Blight will come around again.
    That's a good point, and since I generally have at least 2 warriors on my team (and no Orbits, sadly) a second set of Vipers might do the trick... I can't help but feel that I'd be tossing out a whole lot of shards on baloney like skill shards and whatnot though as a wrap-up to the event. Well, I have a few days to make my choice! Right now, I'm on hour 19 of grinding LoL X for *** shards... :P

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Cosmic Lord of Light is awesome!

For a single unit to pack so much versatility, I foresee that he'll help round off a lot of teams looking for a safety net to experiment with new strategies. Besides his all-class advantage and flexible talisman slots, it's important to note that he is one of the few Lords of Light who doesn't have a fury. You'll reap some powerful benefits while being able to plan around a potential fury elsewhere on the team.
    Can a new class (White?) be created for cosmic toons? Having them be a Gunner just doesn’t seem right. Also Lucifer could be in a class that is black rather than an assassin. It’s time to add and reclassify toons based on those base stats and skills.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Can a new class (White?) be created for cosmic toons? Having them be a Gunner just doesn’t seem right. Also Lucifer could be in a class that is black rather than an assassin. It’s time to add and reclassify toons based on those base stats and skills.
    Agree 100% in creating two new classes.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Agree 100% in creating two new classes.
    Yeeeaahhhh, sounds good in theory, but then we'd have two more dungeons to grind, possible two new colors of talismans to collect, which would mean ANOTHER two more dungeons to grind, a whole slew of new characters OR our characters would suddenly be re-classed...

Which all sounds like about as much fun as a kick in the balls - it's not as if there isn't enough new stuff about to hit the game (Clans, Avalon, etc...)