OS
    iOS

Anyone have substantial experience using Gemini Castor?

I have a Gemini Castor on my roster, and I rarely ever see both Gemini Castor and Gemini Pollux get used very much. Since I don’t see it in use much, I’m a little interested in seeing if I can put it to good use. So I’m if there’s anybody who has experience with this character who may have some tips? Like any specific talisman sets that can really bring out it’s potential?

And for that matter, how about Gemini Pollux? I don’t have one myself, but in case I acquire one in the future.

OS
    Android
    The sperm twins are pretty useless

OS
    iOS
    They are not useless, on the contrary very good. You need both twins and the Gold Wolf that also enhances their passive.
    That trio will give extra turns and good buffs. Put a strong 4 set Talisman, appropriate for the color and they’re decent hitters. Good for specific scenarios for certain classes or star level etc. I used them as a defense team in Arena with Virus Eddie and had a success ratio in the high 20% range which isn’t too bad for only 4 star characters. Definitely not top tier characters or a priority to level up, but definitely worth keeping and developing eventually. They’re useful for sure.

OS
    Android
    Burnt then a long time ago. I never find them useful.

OS
    Android
    Gemini are pretty solid Gauntlet team. I used them with Assassin Hellhound. If you win coin toss then usually opposing team will never get a chance to attack.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan