Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best LoL

OS
    iOS

Best LoL

Now that all LoLs have been unlocked, which one do you guys think is the best to get?
    I got the Cosmic and so far looks good, and I was thinking about getting the Warrior, but the Assassin also looks awesome

OS
    Android
    for me warrior, i have only two W
    Yes "bad" luck i know ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 10-09-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    "bad luck"? I wouldn't call it that! I couldn't get any LoL from souls, both of them were bought from fragments. I bought the Warrior before reading your advice so it looks like it was the best decision.
    Thanks for answering, there was not lots of help with this question :-D ...now I think I will have my LoLs fully awaken for February 2028 more or less.

OS
    Android
    2028? You are so optimistic… 736 Lol XII+XIV runs and just one LoL at 4*…

OS
    Android
    Cosmic LoL max awakened with singularity on a team including blocker is awesome. Regular gunner is nice also, but I don't have an extra 450 gold 3 star bars to max another gunner out so..The assassin LoL once the Orbit talismans are killed off really shines also, he is next on my max awakening schedule. Passive blocking all damage until first round AFTER rest of team is wasted is neat and he does phenomenal damage plus excellent team supporting buffs. Blue and red are cool, but red awakening materials had to go for Lucifer. Blue has cool skills but all the ghosting is moot against so many combos removing this effect now. Green one is like most sentinels, resilient junk.
    Last edited by edsel; 10-12-2019 at 10:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    I only have the cosmic and I bought it from the fragments. The soul train is only serving blue eyes for me. Mine's maxed and sharded but not awakened yet. So far I don't care for him, as he's not too durable and doesn't have a punch yet. I hope he's better once awakened, otherwise I have another bench warmer. I don't have any hopes in pulling one bus the souls, so this will most likely be my only one. How's that for great enthusiasm lol.

OS
    Android
    Can the lols be pulled from any souls?

OS
    Android
    I believe they will only be purchasable with FC in the near future. So if you didnt blow all your FC on keys to awaken toons then you can buy them all.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Picked up Cosmic and best set up I found was with Viper but that was on the AI and he was countering every time and putting my team to sleep before I could attack multiple times. Oddly when I used this set up on my attack team, Viper did not trigger at all against the 6 attacks from the opposing Warrior LoL. Of course there is no AI accuracy boost so who knows why it works well on AI but not player side. But I digress...

Even with the few Sentinel and Assassin Lords I have seen fully awoken the Warrior still has the best effects and powers though his final awakened passive of immune to permadeath is a bit lackluster. He still outshines all the other Lords so I would say he is the best choice right now.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I have both lucifer and w LoL, but havent had time to play with them much. Which is better to max first?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around