Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best LoL

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have both lucifer and w LoL, but havent had time to play with them much. Which is better to max first?
    Stormseye is right about warrior being a real ass kicker, but the max awakening effects of him are not as dramatic or useful as max awakening Lucifer if you have both and are deciding who gets the treatment. Awaken LoL once and invest the max awakening for Lucifer I say. I am going to awaken red green gunner and blue only once and max assassin, Lucifer, Cosmic. Then wait for the awakenable Eddie...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    E....Warrior still has the best effects and powers though his final awakened passive of immune to permadeath is a bit lackluster.
    Nah.. immune to STUN and SLEEP.. and INFLICTS permadeath.

For what it's worth. I have yet to encounter a max-awakened Lucifer that was a game-changer. He still dies fairly easily.... whereas a max-awakened W LOL with his ever-present revenge, with the right set-up... can wipe a team out while they are attacking.

I'm 1 step short of max-awakening Lucifer.. but I've got max-awakened W/S/G LOL.. they are all good it all depends upon what you need to fight.. but I'll tell you.. W LOL is pretty much on every team.. the others are swapped out as needed.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-13-2019 at 07:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For what it's worth. I have yet to encounter a max-awakened Lucifer that was a game-changer.
    While I agree that maxed W LoL is better on autoplay, maxed Lucy is fantastic for manual play. His protection effect is good when it doesn't get taken down by passive blocks, and his damage capabilities are awesome. Generally, I'll use other characters until an enemy is near death, use Lucy's basic to take them out, and therefore nearly-kill every other enemy. Then one or two swipes from W LoL clears the board.

They're both awesome though. I'm trying to decide what my next LoL should be... haven't really faced off against many Assassin / Gunner / Sentinel types. Magus seems pretty rockin' though!

OS
    iOS
    meh.. I always look at characters based on how their AI functions. If the AI doesn't keep them alive or make them worth while then I don't value them as highly. Manually.. with the right set up, almost any character can be very helpful.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    meh.. I always look at characters based on how their AI functions. If the AI doesn't keep them alive or make them worth while then I don't value them as highly. Manually.. with the right set up, almost any character can be very helpful.
    What are some good AI controlled chars, in your opinion?

OS
    iOS
    There are actually a bunch... Most of the teams in the top of PvP are using characters that have an AI which actually works better in combination with other characters. Many of the mid to upper level Eddies have decent AIs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Lucifer is a "weak" or "bad" character in ANY way. I'm merely pointing out that the AI for Lucifer isn't as good as it is for some other characters and he's new, so the AI for other characters doesn't react in a way that helps him survive longer or push his abilities more.

If you auto farm dungeons you can get a clue as to how a character's Ai operates. Put Lucifer on a team and run him through a PvE dungeon a few times (with an Ed that has a fury) and you'll see he RARELY uses his power move or Fury. Compare this with a character like the Corrupt General.. he'll use his power move and fury WAY too often.

I have zero clue how what move from what character and what time is factored or determined. However, patterns start to develop.

Now, of course, if Lucifer is paired with an Ed that has no fury, he'll use the fury more often. But from what I have seen thus far in PvP.. that's generally not enough since permadeath and perfect death are rather prevalent and other than blocking all damage and reviving allies.. there isn't much "punch" there. But again, he's new so it may take more exploration into talisman setups and ally configurations. i.e. Killer Prime without warlords+healing is a good character.. but put warlord+healing talismans on him and he's a monster.

Dark Lilith is kind of in the same boat.. except, due a bug it seems, she can add perfect disable and silver buffs to Charlotte.. which she should NOT be able to do. This, to me, actually makes Dark Lilith a tad better than Lucifer. Especially since when fully awakened she prevents enemies from reviving. But unfortunately Dark Lilith doesn't have the resilience that Lucifer does (once fully awakened).
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Well, of course I didn't get Lucifer, as I never get any great toon: Dark Lilith, FoI Eddie, Minotaurs, etc. but at least with this latest type of gaming at least I was able to get 2 LoLs, and 3 football Eddies.

OS
    iOS
    I max awakened G LoL recently and wanna know how good it is and what would be the primary use and best talis set, thoughts on it?

OS
    Android
    I find the sentinel LoL underwhelming. His basic attack is good enough, but everything else is kind of bad. He can't cleanse or heal. His force and titan shield are easily removed by most of the characters in the arena and sleep is not that great because of limited number of sleep supporting Eddies. His passive simply grants some immunities that are also provided by some 4 star characters like sentinel bomber boy. He is probably the worst LoL. I recommend getting him only after getting all other LoL's for dark lilith achievement.