Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Wicker Man Isle Madness Battle: Fallen Star

Has any gotten their Fury Off on Fallen Star Madness? Only have one round to charge up Furyso WHO is the Best To Build Fury to Maximum after 2 Perfect Kills? I have a 5 Star Desert Marauder, [Passive Skill Markman; Gives Perfect Hit Status To All Allies At The Start Of Battle for 2 Turns. Perfect Hits Cause All Basic Attacks To ALways Land With a Perfect Socre] I figure he's probably good but I have others that steal Fury who should I use to ensure Wave 2 Fury Skill and is there a Specific Eddie with the Fastest Fury Build Up.

Please & Thank You for any Helpful Information

OS
    Android
    You could use the thief talisman on one or more characters to build up your fury faster.

OS
    Android
    Use yellow toons or any that have the highest special value to increase fury. Dont use any or the lowest talisman level you can to survive. Try using moves that done generate damage to the enemy to prolong the fight. Such as mummy past basic move, other toons may have the same capability, use only single hitter to reduce damage. Try using unshsrded toons.

Those are the strategies to use for those types of missions.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    You can use golden idols for generating power and Eddie with non-damaging power to build up fury.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, just use maxed Mummy with no supporting toons, and use the +25% Special talis, and it should be a walk in the park. Have a second, better-equipped Eddie on hand to swap out after you get your furies in.

OS
    Android
    Hi All,

Found the Perfect Eddie Combo thanks to your suggestions: Mummy Eddie loaded with Heal Talisman (can only access Heal Talisman in Present Form you can change back at any time), Go PAST MUMMY EDDIE, to build up Fury, if faced with a Damaging Opponent you have SPEED OF LIGHT EDDIE (who's PAST Skill is RESTORE and a much slower way to build up Fury but it also Keeps the IMMUNITY BUFF up because RESTORE extends Posiitive Effects).

So there is the Perfect Combo my 5 Star SPEED OF LIGHT EDDIE + MY 3 STAR MUMMY EDDIE BOTH IN PAST VERSIONS AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP !!!

AND AS PER SUGGESTION NO ALLIES