Hey all!

I've been playing the game obsessively for months, but just found the forums the other day, and lurked around for a couple of days before joining.

So I think I've gotten a pretty solid roster together - part by luck, and part through figuring out the game "my own way" - but now, seeing all the genuine experts on here, I can't wait to jump in.

I found this awesome game solely because I love Maiden - I didn't really give a toss about video games, but this one is fun and addictive - and appeals to the collector in me. However, I was an idiot for the first couple of months on here - I was sacrificing everything but my core team for rewards, so I don't even have "basic Eddie"! :P

Um, not sure what else to say here. I play my Troopers every days while leaving my phone grinding, so if anybody wants to trade troopers, it'd be fun to play some from people I can actually talk to - hit me up here. My current trooper is 5* (but not red YET) Lucifer from the current event - banking up over 20,000 Ironite paid off! And in order, my top 5 Maiden tunes:

5) Aces High
4) Run to the Hills
3) Empire of the Clouds
2) Hallowed Be Thy Name
1) Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Oh, and one funny story - when I was in 5th grade, I had to wear a retainer to avoid getting the dreaded braces. But I got the option of having a clear one with a picture in it for $50 extra. I made my parents pay the $50, since I didn't wanna wear the damn thing in the first place. And my picture: since for some reason my cassette tape of Piece of Mind came with two inserts, I cut Eddie the Head out and had that in my retainer. I took it out (often with food scraps on it) to scare lamer classmates pretty regularly. (This WAS nearly 30 years ago).

UP THE IRONS!