Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Hello there, I'm Discordian

Hey all!

I've been playing the game obsessively for months, but just found the forums the other day, and lurked around for a couple of days before joining.

So I think I've gotten a pretty solid roster together - part by luck, and part through figuring out the game "my own way" - but now, seeing all the genuine experts on here, I can't wait to jump in.

I found this awesome game solely because I love Maiden - I didn't really give a toss about video games, but this one is fun and addictive - and appeals to the collector in me. However, I was an idiot for the first couple of months on here - I was sacrificing everything but my core team for rewards, so I don't even have "basic Eddie"! :P

Um, not sure what else to say here. I play my Troopers every days while leaving my phone grinding, so if anybody wants to trade troopers, it'd be fun to play some from people I can actually talk to - hit me up here. My current trooper is 5* (but not red YET) Lucifer from the current event - banking up over 20,000 Ironite paid off! And in order, my top 5 Maiden tunes:

5) Aces High
    4) Run to the Hills
    3) Empire of the Clouds
    2) Hallowed Be Thy Name
    1) Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Oh, and one funny story - when I was in 5th grade, I had to wear a retainer to avoid getting the dreaded braces. But I got the option of having a clear one with a picture in it for $50 extra. I made my parents pay the $50, since I didn't wanna wear the damn thing in the first place. And my picture: since for some reason my cassette tape of Piece of Mind came with two inserts, I cut Eddie the Head out and had that in my retainer. I took it out (often with food scraps on it) to scare lamer classmates pretty regularly. (This WAS nearly 30 years ago).

UP THE IRONS!

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the hampster wheel Discordian. If you have any questions, just ask. There are many who will answer your questions. Wow, on the 20K and lucifer. Now just add time and you can join the grindfest.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well I have one major question - how to grind Frontier XIII and XIV with some combination other than Alex / Orbits.

I have Alex; I was nowhere near getting Orbits.

Anything you can recommend? I searched around the site, but since you can't get the Orbits anymore, that's right out for me...

OS
    Android
    You have vipers?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    You have vipers?
    Yeah, full-set, fully pumped to 50 - but those are what I'm using right now, and they're not enough to win without spending Ironite at least once (usually). Which also stops the game from autorunning. Is there a strategy here I'm missing perhaps? Like I said, I've mostly figured the game out for myself for the last several months - I didn't find this community until this weekend past...

OS
    Android
    Whats your full id? I will look at your team. Thirteen isnt really hard,you should be able to get through without orbits

OS
    iOS
    Whats your full id? I will look at your team. Thirteen isnt really hard,you should be able to get through without orbits
    You mean my name on the game? I just used Discordian - I just assumed that anything even remotely Maiden-related was taken (or I'd have gone that route)...

OS
    Android
    What are the four numbers after your name?

OS
    Android
    Go into the game and look at the top left of your screen,then give us the numbers and we can look

OS
    iOS
    What are the four numbers after your name?
    Oh! Discordian-2218