Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Welcome Discordian!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Welcome Discordian!
    Danke schön!

OS
    iOS
    Saving 20k ironite is a quite something! Well done dude and enjoy your Lucifer. Not got him yet so it is going to take me a long time on him and Dark Lilith! Oh well, back to the grind!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Saving 20k ironite is a quite something! Well done dude and enjoy your Lucifer. Not got him yet so it is going to take me a long time on him and Dark Lilith! Oh well, back to the grind!
    Well, lots of grinding yeah - but I missed Dark Lillith by a couple thousand Ironite, so I knew the last character would kick butt, so I limited myself to ONLY using Ironite for SOT refills.

And speaking of grinding, I've been doing LoL X for red *** evo shards since the flip - and haven't even gotten a hundred yet! I'm glad I had hundreds banked up, but I severely doubt I'm going to get to 200 - which I was hoping for - and meanwhile, I'm running down the last 2000 ironite I DO still have

There needs to be another (free) place to get warrior shards!

OS
    Android
    It's a really nice community, here. When a new member introduces themselves, some of the top players immediately chime in with advice, or to just say, "hello, welcome aboard." I've learned a lot from helpful forum posters, and have tried to pass along what I know, little as it is.

If there ever comes a time to approach this game competitively, we can all make our decisions about how we want to treat each other under those circumstances, but whatever that might look like-- that time is not now. This game does not have a true Player vs. Player mode, and I'll bet you a month of my salary that it never will. Whatever new features are released, we'll still just be fighting each other's Pokemon decks.

Congratulations where they are due-- to those who have had success in the Arena, you've earned it. And to those who are here to offer advice and friendship to our fellow players, you've probably earned something of even greater value. This is my opinion, of such little consequence as it may be.
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-28-2020 at 04:47 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Welcome Discordian!
    Talking about the 3*** red shards, a good place to find them would be The Frozen Wastelands, it's even better for purple and green, but red are on the third place. Not good for yellow or blue shards.

Maybe there are better places but I haven't played many of the dungeons yet.

OS
    Android
    Just getting around to a late welcome Discordian, wanna say congratulations on the multiple top wins in arena. I remember our back and forth battles which were fun. Hopefully you got characters that you have been shooting for. Cheers! Hope to catch you on the battle ground ��