Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Hot Fix - October 7, 2019 Discussion....

Hello Troopers,

We have just released a hotfix via a server push. As this was a server side solution, simply open up the game to receive this fix!

The following issue was resolved in the hotfix:
    Correction to Awakening upgrade costs
    Why is no one discussing this hotfix?

Does anyone know what requirements changed? I have toons at 3 and 5 and they *look* to be the same requirements but I dont recall for sure. If the requirements changed for the lower levels, do they plan to refund all the extra resources I spent leveling all 10 of my characters up to at least level 3 awaken?

Or worse... did they INCREASE the resource requirements?

OS
    Android
    I believe it was an increase, some guy on the FB trooper's group posted it yesterday.

Seeing that the general consensus is that awakening a toon costs too many ressources (almost everyone is complaining about either the costs or the drop rates), i believe they should've been lowered.

But it seems they've been increased.

Can we have some dev confirmation about this ?

OS
    iOS
    The gold cost has been adjusted to be less expensive early on. The cost has been increased for the final few levels. The updated Awakening costs are currently as follows:

Name:  image.png
Views: 483
Size:  12.0 KB

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 10-08-2019 at 08:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    So that's 23+ million gold for one toon ?
    We need the 5 LOL and Dark Lillith to obtain Lucifer, that's 130+ millions for these missions alone...

OS
    iOS
    Why is LOL 15 dropping tons of fragments but almost NO awakening materials??? Seriously.. I can get an awakening rune almost every run in 14.. but I commonly only gets frags/gold/fc in 15.

And yeah.. I was all set to fully awaken 3 toons (Lucifer, G LOL and Raven Witch).. now.. I'll have to collect a shit-ton more gold first. Why are drop rates in 15 so MUCH WORSE than in 14???

----------------

An I get the increase.. once again players were completing things faster than devs anticipated.. They probably figured weeks maybe months to fully awaken 1 or 2 toons.. then they've got players with 3 or 4 already fully awakened in the span of a week... so they do what they can to slow them down. I hate it.. but I understand it.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-08-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The gold cost has been adjusted to be less expensive early on. The cost has slightly increased for the final few levels. The updated Awakening costs are currently as follows:

Name:  image.png
Views: 483
Size:  12.0 KB

-Kaz
    You know... I almost had hope that the hotfix was to lower the amount of 3* colored Evo shards we needed to awaken our characters. That's depressing. Maybe things will get better a long way down the line like they usually do with new releases but until they get better I don't see myself awakening anybody past the first time. Sorry guys.

OS
    iOS
    .. should make awakening souls drop 2-5 Mil in addition to the other items now...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    You know... I almost had hope that the hotfix was to lower the amount of 3* colored Evo shards we needed to awaken our characters.
    Fully agree!

OS
    Android
    the gold is irrelevant. This is good-ish news. I too was hoping they reduced the 3* brick requirements, but I would honestly have been a bit pissed about the amount i have spent up to this point. But the gold? Who cares. Gold is basically free at this point.

(please dont nerf the gold drops, I think it is exactly where it needs to be, I just feel like it isnt a choke point anymore if it is properly managed)

OS
    iOS
    Hold the fuck up, a slight increase? The final stage took like 4,000,000 gold, and suddenly now it’s 10 mil? That isn’t a slight increase at all.