Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    When the Eternities remove doom, the doom-affected opponents instantly die, it's not a bad thing. These talismans are made for Ferryman. It's just bad wording on the description.
    Really? (In all honestly i’ve Never tried it)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Really? (In all honestly i’ve Never tried it)
    Yes, this is how it works. There are several descriptions that could be better in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, this is how it works. There are several descriptions that could be better in the game.
    Thanks for the correction

OS
    Android
    Just tried the Max Awakened Alchemist on the team, with Scrooge, Feldmarshal, Ferryman.

One key, just 19 effing runs. Whereas the sentinel team with maw awakened horus has a best time of 38 seconds and an average of less than 50 seconds (closer to 40)

The alchemist talisman dungeon achievement will be a bitch...

OS
    iOS
    Just tried the Max Awakened Alchemist on the team, with Scrooge, Feldmarshal, Ferryman.

One key, just 19 effing runs. Whereas the sentinel team with maw awakened horus has a best time of 38 seconds and an average of less than 50 seconds (closer to 40)

The alchemist talisman dungeon achievement will be a bitch...
    It is. Especially because the AI is dumb and uses The Alchemist's dumb fury instead of his great normal attack or awesome power move.

I'd advise, but I only have like 5 magus toons total that can run the Magus dungeon (one being max. awakened alchemist, which is bad for speed for these reasons ^^) and one of them is a lvl 1 toon I'll be getting too, someday. Another is Dark Star Clair (sacrificed my regular one), and a third is M. Lilith, who likes to spend her (multiple) turns tapping units lightly on the shoulder. My best time is only like 2:12 and average closer to 3:00, though I think I have gotten about 20 on a key? Anyway, I'll report back when I draw a toon who can equip some more explosive Talis.

OS
    iOS
    I put blights on my Max Alchemist to run this dungeon, speeds it up a lot...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Are you absolutely sure? I throw out one of my Trooper because he put Eternity his Ferryman trooper and it kept healing and cleansing computer team, got even some losses because of it. I will test it later after my LoL key runs out.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    I put blights on my Max Alchemist to run this dungeon, speeds it up a lot...
    I get you. Alchemist is my current trooper unit... I don’t know why, exactly, but so anyway, I’d feel a bit guilty slipping blights on it for any unsuspecting party hoping to borrow him.