Time to do some role-playing.

Hi guys I'm a brand new player and I wanna try and beat this game and get as many cool characters as I can.

(A month later)

Man I sure am lucky I pulled Doomsday Eddie he's so cool! I managed to finish Night City after what felt like going through hell. Time to see what else there is. Ooh arena, I should check that out.

(5 minutes later)

Jesus this is difficult, all these teams look the same, where can I find these characters? Oh I see they're in the frontier store. I have about 400 coins let's see who I can get...

WHAT THE HELL? There's so many characters here! And they all cost so many frontier coins, how could I possibly get them all in a realistically short time??

Okay I'll focus on the achievement characters, they might be easier.... Let's see... Grim Reaper Eddie. Okay he takes a decent amount of effort to get so I'll start with him.

(A week later)

Okay I have grim Reaper and why does he suck so much? I've gotten better characters from the souls I've earned just trying to get this guy. Whatever, time to move on heeeey wait, Dark Lilith? Lucifer? They sound like the best characters in the game! How do I get them?

(Checks the requirements)

Yeah no screw this I'm quitting the game.

And that's the lifespan of a new player in this game.

So as of right now, Lucifer is the most end of the game character you can get and here is how you get him

Step one, get all 6 Lord's of Light. One Lord costs 2,500 frontier coins. So 6 Lord's will cost you 15,000 Frontier coins just right out of the gate.

Step two, max out EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'm not even going to go into the amount of sands of time required to run the dungeons, or how much ironite you'd have to spend to run it. Because of the amount of materiels you need. So I'll skip to the part that's easy to see. The gold. You need to have 25,317,600 to fully awaken a character. Since there are 6 Lord's to Max out counting the Cosmic Lord, that brings our total up to 151,905,600 gold.

Step 3, Run the dungeons 100 times with the first 5 Lord's. Believe it or not this is actually probably the fastest step there is. But it's still a ridiculous step.

Step 4, congratulations you now are about halfway to getting Lucifer. Time to take a detour. You have you fully awaken Dark Lilith, so tack on another 25mil to our counter.

Step 5. This is the last step. Go back to the dungeons and run Lilith Bloodmoon and the Cosmic Lord of Light 300 times each.

And finally after all this, you will have your Lucifer. Now I want you to take a step back and ask yourself... Was this all worth it?