Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Don’t you need to open 75 to get the guaranteed? Anyway I was going to eventually get him from the 75 guaranteed when I could but he actually dropped in the 2nd batch of 10 I got. This is rare for me to get an event soul this way but it happened.
    not to me ^^
    I used all my ironit to have him, because what to do to have him is totally wtf
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Awakenable Eddies are right the corner...and awakenable talismans!

OS
    Android
    Come out with them soon or I'm going to start seeing how much gold I can sell all this crap for.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Sure I would have liked to get both Dark Lilith and Lucifer but I never get event souls - maybe once or twice I have received the feature character but mostly it has been where I can grind to get them where I win. I will just have to do with what I have as I am getting past any interest in any kind of spending unless it is a great deal. I'll keep my 4.5 ironite for now and use it on grinding events. All the folk who get Lucifer etc etc can beat my ass in arena - it's all good! It has to be one of the most savage grinds though to get him - need to get Dark Lilith first so need to do all that, need the LOLs and only got two - one of which does not count as he is the Cosmic one (what is up with that?) - OK so doing 100 runs ain't bad but to get there it will take many months for each LOL

Saying that this is a mostly a free to play game and I play it a lot (on auto mostly) so really I am not going to moan and groan too much.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Hopefully in 2020 the 2 locked worlds will open up, and contain Awakening materials. These worlds should be regular cosmos prices 5-8 SoT so they can be farmed daily with Troopers. Then only the upper LoL Dungeons need to be played for 5 star material and talismans etc. But the low star materials need to be more available in more areas.

Playing the daily and weekly dungeons, gives back the ironite to play them plus Precious Souls, over the course of a month you can get 10-20+ million in gold, so gold really isn’t as much a factor as the required awakening materials.