Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Hope we can see dracula as character i don't want to play against VHE...
    It seems they have adjusted/amped up VHE (in the Oct. Update) cuz we may have to use him against Dracula in the new Halloween dungeon, probably for event achievements.
    Just my opinion!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Also i wish they would hurry with sac event. My char inventory is busting at the seams.
    I hear ya, I was so close to a vortex, I sold a few cheap characters. Since it looks like the sac event is still potentially at least a week and a half away, I decided to hit the vortex and I'm already 1/4 of the way around again. Wish it would've worked out better, but I have so much to sacrifice.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I broke down and did the same thing bob

OS
    Android
    Agreed with the Sac event needing to hurry up. When you add up the following, optimal play encourages (if not outright requires):
    • Not claiming ANY non-class specific rare souls until the next rare soul event
    • Hoarding common souls since they now get used as currency during certain events
    • leaving dungeon keys unopened until dead time between grinding events
    • hoarding heroic souls until a character comes along in the rotation that you want/need

With all that in mind I'm constantly both the BOS limit message and the Sacrifice/sell message that restricts me from playing.

Can we please move keys to a different inventory or increase the limit in the BOS? It's especially annoying in an event where we need to both grind and claim soul fragments to deal with this.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    We have very very similar thoughts and opinions about the game recently! Same is true for your other post in the Hot Fix thread. I could also buy Lucy but this would suck up all my Ironite and then I could not play anymore, lol. Getting Dark Lilith would have been a better option to get the shortcut to Lucy, but well now it's too late.
    We will see how things continue and evolve. A relaxed look on all that can surely help. I am a bit sad that my top ~20 pvp days are over, but I enjoy the free time I have instead!

Enjoy your trip to Holland! There are plenty things to do also if it rains. But BTW @Intimidator: Scott is a scott, that means he is rainproof anyway
    Yeah we do seem to be at the same place for sure. Maybe we can clan and blood brothers!

Yeah, being a Scot we are used to the rain but it would be nice to have no rain at least for some of it! We are going to a place near Lieden called Wassenaar - we were there last year too and the kids loved it (as did the parents!) some great slides at the massive pool facility and load of places to visit - Leiden was great as was The Haig - that was as far as we got as we were just there for 5 days.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I broke down and did the same thing bob
    Me too...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    It says a fix for 4* and 5* Colorless Evo runes from dropping in lieu of 3*.
    So were these not supposed to drop? What are we to do with these that we acquired? Need more info.
    The data for 4* and 5* Colorless Evo Runes had always existed, but they aren't actually used for any distinct purpose in the game.

Edit: Thank you, Muzzleloader, for the correction!

To get rid of them, you can invest them into talismans for experience or sell them for gold. However, please wait for a near-future server push before doing so. We will be adjusting the value of these items so that you will not get diminished returns.

On an unrelated note, I for one am quite happy about a particular tuning change on this list. Can you guess what it is? It may have to do with my display picture.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    How can we use the 4 and 5* colorless evo rune? 472 of them will only raise a 3* rune by one level and if you try and sell them it is worth 120 gold. They are utterly worthless. Are you trying to be humorless with your mistake or just insulting the players.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    "Airstrip Dungeon now drops also 3* Purple and Gold Evolution Shards and Infernal Dungeon now also drops 3* Evolution Shards"
    What about the other colors (red, blue and green)? Is there only the chance to get them in LOL 1-10?
    How can I see the rewards without open a dungeon?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    The data for 4* and 5* Colorless Evo Runes had always existed, but they aren't actually used for any distinct purpose in the game.

Edit: Thank you, Muzzleloader, for the correction!

To get rid of them, you can sell them for gold. However, please wait for a near-future server push before doing so. We will be adjusting the sell value of these items so that you will not get a diminished amount of gold in return.

On an unrelated note, I for one am quite happy about a particular tuning change on this list. Can you guess what it is?
    Seriously, we grind and grind, spend money and time.... I have over 500 combined.
    I could have been getting the resources I was grinding for. But you guys make a mistake, screw us out of useful resources and give us filler worthless crap.... then tell us to make the most of it by selling it for chump change.

NO, YOU FIX YOUR GAME AND ADJUST/UPDATE OUR INVENTORY.

Why is it you keep penalizing our loyalty?

I know I sound like a jerk, but I have defended your company and it's need for revenue. I have added informational threads to this forum. I have supported LotB financially and every other way.
    Now you guys inflict more bugs on us and tell us to deal with it.

You guys are out of your minds.

You might have an art degree..... but if your going to connect with your customers, you need experience in "Customer Service!"