Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    The data for 4* and 5* Colorless Evo Runes had always existed, but they aren't actually used for any distinct purpose in the game.

Edit: Thank you, Muzzleloader, for the correction!

To get rid of them, you can sell them for gold. However, please wait for a near-future server push before doing so. We will be adjusting the sell value of these items so that you will not get a diminished amount of gold in return.

On an unrelated note, I for one am quite happy about a particular tuning change on this list. Can you guess what it is?
    Oh I see what you are doing there. I didn't sense the sarcastic tone in your writing.
    Just had the server push and update on my phone and tried to see how much gold one gets for the 4* Runes. Looks like you get 1 gold for 3.
    Are you referring to a different server push in the future again?
    Name:  Screenshot_20191011-122349_Legacy.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  225.1 KB
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Seriously, we grind and grind, spend money and time.... I have over 500 combined.
    I could have been getting the resources I was grinding for. But you guys make a mistake, screw us out of useful resources and give us filler worthless crap.... then tell us to make the most of it by selling it for chump change.

NO, YOU FIX YOUR GAME AND ADJUST/UPDATE OUR INVENTORY.

Why is it you keep penalizing our loyalty?

I know I sound like a jerk, but I have defended your company and it's need for revenue. I have added informational threads to this forum. I have supported LotB financially and every other way.
    Now you guys inflict more bugs on us and tell us to deal with it.

You guys are out of your minds.

You might have an art degree..... but if your going to connect with your customers, you need experience in "Customer Service!"
    Woah, woah, woah! Please don't get me wrong - my apologies!

It was my personal mistake to assume the value of these runes before checking to make sure. I'm unfamiliar with them as they haven't been included in live gameplay before (nor have they been intended to). It made sense to me that they would scale up naturally but the data was not implemented as such. I had not realized their lack of value until after I had written my initial message.

We're looking to adjust the value of these runes so that they are on par with the 3* variant you were supposed to have received. You will not be penalized.

For anyone who needs this fixed right now - please write an email request to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com with "Convert Evo Runes" in the header. Please include your username / player ID and I can convert them for you in advance.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    ...and after the people sold them they will be needed to evolve the Awakenable Eddies? I don't trust the Frogs no more. I keep everything, because you can never be sure in this beta game.

OS
    iOS
    Looks like update is now live.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    @ Scott...you went to Duinrell with the Tikibad, man I had a great time there when I was younger many many moons ago

Oké back on topic now,sorry

OS
    Android
    624 combined 4* & 5* useless runes = 208 gold.
    I don' t want that, nor do I want 3* colorless runes, which I have plenty of. I want the Awakening shards you advertised in your original "Rewards" section.
    Don't bait and switch me!
    Name:  20191011_131014.png
Views: 423
Size:  270.0 KBName:  20191011_131106.png
Views: 447
Size:  236.6 KB

LoL 11-14 original rewards:
    Name:  20191011_145448.png
Views: 551
Size:  223.2 KBName:  20191011_145510.png
Views: 402
Size:  202.0 KB
    Name:  20191011_145541.png
Views: 473
Size:  183.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-12-2019 at 09:45 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-11-17-27-01.png
Views: 362
Size:  578.2 KB1632 of these piled up and Bakura is right, we farmed these oddities from hi level LoL and we should get something good for the uber-expensive Awakening process for them. That is why we were spending so much to be farming there, not for colorless shards or gold. If they turn up to be a usable resource in the future after we trade them in tempers will flare, like the Primordials nerf oh god don't bring that up again right?

OS
    iOS
    I've run 2 full (4 hours only 1 loss) LoL XV and have not seen any of the colored awakening shards above 2*.
    I have received a reasonable number of colorless all levels including 5*, but zero colored shards above 2*.
    The update notes said they fixed the drop rate of 5* awakening materials. Anyone getting 5* colored shards or am I just having my normal bad RNG luck?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Hey folks, I want to add some much-needed clarity to help clear up some of the mystery and confusion surrounding these 4* and 5* Colorless Evo Runes. This whole process has been a valued learning experience for me, so I'll do what I can to make amends for my earlier misinformation by expressing the following questions and answers as clearly as possible:

1) Why don't these 4* and 5* Colorless Evo Runes offer any EXP or Gold value?

Because they are not meant to exist. It was decided early in development that we would only ever use a 1* to 3* variant of this item. Much like any other resource in the game, a 4* and 5* version had been prepared just in case, but they were left as empty husks.

2) Then why did I get them?

Because human errors can happen in the world of data entry and believe me when I say I'm sorry for creating such confusion about this. 3* Colorless Evo Runes are one of the many genuinely possible resources earned while playing in these dungeons. Two wrong numbers were all it took to bring the empty 4* and 5* versions of this item out of the dusty attic.

3) So even if I was supposed to get 3* versions of this item, why don't they show up in the list of rewards when I'm inspecting the dungeon?

This is because the rewards you see (as illustrated by the handful of screenshots presented above this post) are the highlighted, special rewards associated with that content. In addition to potentially getting something from that list, there are other unlisted loot tables that provide a general array of everyday resources (gold, shards, runes, etc). They are meant to be supplementary rewards to help maintain a steady flow of overall resources even if you're gunning down something specific from a specific place.

4) Okay, but have these runes robbed me of chances to receive the high-value rewards I've been aiming for?

No - they are independent of each other. For this particular dungeon, these runes are only on the supplementary resource loot tables. The primary rewards are on their own independent loot table that does not get spoiled by the extra items you earn by simply playing. Whenever you inspect the list of rewards for any given dungeon, view it as the primary highlight rewards for that dungeon and know that you'll get some extra stuff along the way.

We were hoping that our server push earlier today would contain a fix that would copy the utility and value of the 3* runes over to the 4* and 5* versions as this would be the least intrusive way of solving the issue. However, it seems like these 4* and 5* runes are still stuck in their useless state.

As I mentioned earlier, if you write in (via direct email or through the in-game support line) with your username/player ID, I can take requests to convert them manually for you so that they're not sitting there for no reason. If you're not comfortable doing so, that's okay too - but you should know that I'm willing to sort this out myself for those that need help.

Thank you for your understanding and for this learning opportunity for me to crack down on verifying my data completely before chiming in.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Hu Durandal..

just so I'm clear.. You'll convert the 4 and 5 star colorless runes to 3 star colorless runes. Is that correct?

Just a standard support email then containing the account ID?

Thanks!

Offhand I don't know how many I have,,, but I know it's a whole bunch.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..