Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

October 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Here's the main thing I don't get.....

I have all characters pretty much max'ed out...

So why on earth is it so difficult for me to auto-play the Raven's dungeon or LOL 15??? I SHOULD be whipping through these with not much effort.. but nope.. I'm lucky if I get a 60% win rate on auto. That seems unsettled and like the relics I have are being countered FAR too much. Same goes for teh Airstrip... with all teh relics why are these ow-level dungeons so dependent upon one of the character having Orbit or Celestial talismans (on a 3 star character no less) just to complete them????
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Here's the main thing I don't get.....

I have all characters pretty much max'ed out...

So why on earth is it so difficult for me to auto-play the Raven's dungeon or LOL 15??? I SHOULD be whipping through these with not much effort.. but nope.. I'm lucky if I get a 60% win rate on auto. That seems unsettled and like the relics I have are being countered FAR too much. Same goes for teh Airstrip... with all teh relics why are these ow-level dungeons so dependent upon one of the character having Orbit or Celestial talismans (on a 3 star character no less) just to complete them????
    I've had no problem farming raven or airstrip, basically no issues farming anything except LoL 15. I do need an orbit for raven, but I sisnt need anything special for airstrip. I don't have defense relics maxed yet, but all offensive relics maxed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I've had no problem farming raven or airstrip, basically no issues farming anything except LoL 15. I do need an orbit for raven, but I sisnt need anything special for airstrip. I don't have defense relics maxed yet, but all offensive relics maxed.
    See I have all relics.. and I believe they play a large role. Or at least a larger role than devs will let on.

There's no reason a dungeon restricted to 3 star characters should be as difficult as I'm finding it. It's not like I'm trying to compete with a bunch of sandworms with no talismans. I just think it's a shame that they configure things to NOT be enjoyable. The "frustration factor" does NOT make me want to play more.. no no.. just the opposite.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    See I have all relics.. and I believe they play a large role. Or at least a larger role than devs will let on.

There's no reason a dungeon restricted to 3 star characters should be as difficult as I'm finding it. It's not like I'm trying to compete with a bunch of sandworms with no talismans. I just think it's a shame that they configure things to NOT be enjoyable. The "frustration factor" does NOT make me want to play more.. no no.. just the opposite.
    The key character for airstrip is the convinct ... not a single loss with it
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Wish I'd known about this before I just finally dropped my Viral Frontier Eddie soul so I could power through some Gold Frontier Keys before the Warrior LoL dungeon dropped yesterday!!!

OS
    Android
    Ohhh, a new two set talisman that is much better than any other 5 or 4 set, like frontier that are useless.

OS
    Android
    The Lycan talismans.... 35% Damage reduction for all.... uh, ok. Cool.

Atleast older characters are getting much needed upgrades.

Poor Mariner.... he was supposed to be cool from the start. It has taken so long to correct him, people most likely have given up on him and don't realize how cool he has become.

And your "Hotfux".... with Awakening cost "correction".... shame on you.
    What you see as a correction is what we see as price gouging!
    (3.3 million increased to 10.6 million gold)
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-09-2019 at 04:06 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I have not had any issues with the Raven or Airstrip dungeons - once I go the teams that were discussed on here for both there has been no defeats at all. For both it was just a simple use of current OP talisman on lower level characters and job done. Not sure why you would be different Yup as you are likely way above me on allies to choose from and talisman sets....I do have all relics but only just got that a couple of weeks ago.

Bakura had a great starting team to use in raven (I then simply used each new character you win and gave them a strong set of talisman and repeat to the end) and for airstrip I just used the allies you needed for event and stuck strong talisman on most of them.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Overall the changes look fine to me - good to see some updates to older Eddies for sure - poor old Vampire Hunter was looking quite sad and not used him in a very long time.....looks to be back to being useful again, same for Grimey. Good to see fixes for Level 15 too as well as the drops - shame that was not out as a hotfix! I wonder when this is likely to drop - before or after the Haloween frag event?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496