Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm really glad Vampire Hunter Eddie is finally getting an update. He used to be a real force to be reckoned with but has fallen behind like the other older Eddies. The Mariner upgrade will be very useful too.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    It says a fix for 4* and 5* Colorless Evo runes from dropping in lieu of 3*.
    So were these not supposed to drop? What are we to do with these that we acquired? Need more info.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    It says a fix for 4* and 5* Colorless Evo runes from dropping in lieu of 3*.
    So were these not supposed to drop? What are we to do with these that we acquired? Need more info.
    Yes, ..... I agree. I have over 500 total of 4* & 5*.... useless.
    We grind for awakening materials and get tons of irrelevant stuff!

I feel these days, I'm hanging on by a thread.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yes, ..... I agree. I have over 500 total of 4* & 5*.... useless.
    We grind for awakening materials and get tons of irrelevant stuff!

I feel these days, I'm hanging on by a thread.
    Shame that the game doesn't allow trading between players - I'm doing my damndest to get 8 more 5* colorless so I can fully awaken. Meanwhile, I have tons of random stuff I don't really need...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Shame that the game doesn't allow trading between players - I'm doing my damndest to get 8 more 5* colorless so I can fully awaken. Meanwhile, I have tons of random stuff I don't really need...
    Yeah, I mentioned along time ago, that a marketplace to trade would be cool. But that of course would damper their money making schemes.
    It's all designed like an addictive drug. We keep chasing the Dragon but never again get that initial high.
    We are supposed to spend but never be fully satisfied, so we keep on spending time/resources/money.... we get some success.... but we want more. ... so we spend more..... and still come up short.

I think a place where we could post toons/talis/resources and what we want in trade would help us all get something out of it.
    I know newbies with 3 Dark Lilith's.... maybe they would trade for an extra Eddie I have that was an event exclusive. That was available before they joined. It would be a win/win/win.... for me , them, and the company (cuz we are satisfied players who stay with the game.)
    Nodding Frog could still make money on things that are exempt from being traded.

OS
    iOS
    That would be totally awesome! I'd easily trade a twice-awakened duplicate warrior LoL for a Charlotte, or my extra set of Viper talis for Orbits, or I'd buy 5* colorless shards for some of my extra Sands of War or other awakening materials or whatnot...

Is there a place to submit suggestions to the developers? Maybe they'd implement something like this - especially if there was a "fee" like on eBay (like, you have to spend 10 Ironite to make a transaction, etc)?

OS
    Android
    What other games allow trading between players?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What other games allow trading between players?
    I dunno, lots of board games? I don't really play many video games, but then again, not many video games are this addicting (and Iron Maiden themed)...

OS
    Android
    I will sell u my whole account. Email and all. 2500.00 .also includes an s9 phone

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I will sell u my whole account. Email and all. 2500.00 .also includes an s9 phone
    Bwahahaahaha! I assume you're talking 2,500 Ironite? Because if so, I'm in!

But be careful making offers like that around this game's fans - it's entirely possible that someone will take you up on it...