Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android

Need help having an Iron Halloween

Okay, so my way-too conservative company is having a Halloween costume party and I decided to go for the "Scariest Costume" prize (which will immediately be converted into ironite) using my much-beloved Piece of Mind Eddie. Have the mask and the straitjacket and even the pants. Here's the way it's gonna go:

My wife (who's going as Charlotte) will cue the music. I'll come into the room in all my Eddie splendor, straitjacket on and attitude out. After suitable posing and fright-making, there'll be some flashes of lightning and the straitjacket hits the ground, revealing Killers Eddie (wearing my Killers t-shirt), with hatchet. I probably won't actually use the hatchet, but it'll be good for "kidnapping" my wife and making haste out the nearest exit.

Figure it'll be good for a laugh.

Problem: what music do I use? It's gotta be something the cues up quick, not a whole lot of lead-in. Doesn't have to be thematic cuz we're talking people that still think wearing a hockey mask is avant garde terror, so anything'll work but I'll be damned if I can think of anything.

Any ideas about this... idea, let me know!

Thanks, Troopers! \m/
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    Transylvania has a pretty dramatic opening and perfectly fits the season.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Which charolette is she dressing as biker or prostitute? The nurse from Women in Uniform would go well with an escaping patient.

It would be real imaginative if you could throw teddy bears and acid bombs from the EdHunter game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    "Transylvania".... Now why didn't I think of that?! Thanks, mate!

She's hooker Charlotte. Looks much like the art for "Bring Your Daughter..." to be honest but, hey, who am I to argue? We started down the "Iron Maidens" version, but, man, it would take way too much to get the makeup done. Like the nurse idea! Thanks for that!
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    How did your escape play out?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around