Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I was grinding those dungeons for the last month+ hoarding evolution materials or whatever they're called. I never got a fallen angel fragment there. Other frags yes - but not those...

OS
    Android
    Fallen angel frags from LoL.... All 15 keys... never got any.

OS
    iOS
    They drop regularly in LOL 14 for me Not massive amounts, but they drop..

Next to nothing other than Redemption/Absolution/Awakening frags drop for me in 15.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Fallen angel frags are the ones that you use to buy stuff in the store. They only drop from event missions, souls and satellite 15.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I am focusing on level 15 for now - I have loads of keys in the BoS so going though those and using mega refills to farm. I have all but completed the alter dungeon and got the three characters and started awakening them, done airstrip and got a Mayan to go (Necropolis) but it can wait. Not sure if I am seeing any FA frags drop in 15 but I think they did drop in 14 as Yup says but not been on that for a few days. If I farm anywhere else it is Raven's Altar as you get good drops or 3 * coloured runes.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I did not run LOL 15 (like Airstrip, Maya and Raven....but that's a different story) yet, as it seems bugged from what I read here and the next update seems to tackle some issues there. I farmed 14 for a couple of keys but I have not seen any fallen angle frags apart from the runs that hit the mission demands during one of the recent events (e.g. do 300 runs in LoL). As far as I understood these frags don't drop anywhere apart from the satellite and by opening event souls.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I finished the "mission achievements" and "Event Challenges" in....like.... the first few days. I still get Fallen Angel frags and they aren't all from Sat15.

I autorun 14 most of the time because 15 drops are shit. The ONLY place I could be collecting those frags is from LOL 14.

But, to be fair... the last day or so I've ran NC / Lord of the Flies to build up Gold since they raised awakening prices. So it's not impossible that they've been removed from LOL 14 as well.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't have enough Fallen Angels frags to buy a complete Celestial set, but I am able to buy Blight, Sacred or Vorpal set. Are they pretty useful or buy three Celestial and wait for next appearance to complete my set is more interesting?
    I already have Vorpal and Sacred, one set each. What am I supposed to do?
    Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Blights are awesome when you have those event challenges that rely on using an effect 500 times, and have a character that has it as their base ability. It ensures that they'll use their base (and not power or fury) each time.

OS
    Android
    Buying enough ironite for a morning star soul or satellite 15 are the only way to get the fragments now. I'm hoping to get a final 2 fragments when I take my lunch today. I'm 2 fragments short of a talisman set,