Hybrid View

OS
    Android

A Little Lost / Unfocused

What's up Troopers!
    I'm asking for a little help. I'm pretty new to the game, although I think I have a decent grasp on how to play (played similar-ish games before).
    I need some advice on what to focus on. I know higher-end pvp is out of the question, and I'm not focused on that just yet.
    I feel like I'm working on all aspects of the game simultaneously, and I'm thinking that's wrong. I've been leveling the hell out of everything lately, grinding my heart out lol. I made it to Gauntlet A, but haven't done anything there yet as I'm building up toons for it. Talismans are basic (the ones I have). I have 2 sets of Starfire and Singularity, 1 set Oracle, 1 set Destiny, 2 sets Eternity, 1 set Titan, 1 set Force, 1 set Rider, and so on.
    Would someone mind taking a look at what I've got going on here and give me some semblence of direction?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

(I play all troopers immediately on reset, and have a few spots open)

\m/
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    Android
    This game is all about resource management.

Hoard anything you can, including characteres.

Get all skull quest, as they unlock especial quest with good loot.

Monthly fragment event it is a good way put your ironite: you get common souls, some rare souls, a new 4* character and liliths (useful 5* char).

OS
    Android
    Gotcha. I'm working on unlocking the very last Skull Quest (a little under a hundred to go).
    I was looking for input as to which toons I should focus on in my current roster. I keep at least one of everything that's 3* and above, and am holding on to all dupe 4 & 5 stars for a sac event
    Freddy-6436

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    I was looking for input as to which toons I should focus on in my current roster.
    Assassin Hierophant, Sentinel Troll and Gunner Anubis are characters you should maximaze as soon as you can.

When you start to acumulate skill shards, you must consider to maximize all Eddies, but Pharaoh, Seventh Son, Executioner and Killers could be the first in line for that matter. Not meta right now, but useful with the rigth talimans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Assassin Hierophant, Sentinel Troll and Gunner Anubis are characters you should maximaze as soon as you can.
    Done, done, and done. I appreciate the input! I'll work on sharding those mentioned Eddies as well.

Here's another question:
    In relation to the dungeons (airstrip, trooper, ravens, etc): is there a set (ish) progression path for these (order of difficulty-wise)? I'd hate to open one up and not be able to do it without reviving and wasting ironite.
    Also, I've got 3500 FC, is there a must-have toon in there? (Already have KP, Alex, Gambler)

At the moment, I'm leveling everything and anything, but after a week and a half of straight leveling toons, I'd like a palate cleanser for a bit)
    Last edited by Freddy; 10-12-2019 at 03:37 AM.
    Freddy-6436

OS
    Android
    IŽd start with Trooper dungeon, its the easiest maybe, and if you get the achievements youŽll get the Major, with him you can do other more difficult dungeons.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    IŽd start with Trooper dungeon, its the easiest maybe, and if you get the achievements youŽll get the Major, with him you can do other more difficult dungeons.
    Awesome. Thanks! \m/
    Freddy-6436

OS
    Android
    As Maiden pointed, trooper is a good start. Trooper talis are good stuff also.

About the FC, I think you already have the "must have" toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    As Maiden pointed, trooper is a good start. Trooper talis are good stuff also.

About the FC, I think you already have the "must have" toons.
    Cool. I appreciate the help and input!
    Freddy-6436