I'm a relatively new player (since June or so) - so excuse me if this is well-worn territory, but -

I feel like I'm stuck in a rut in the Arena. I was having a ton of fun with it over the last few months; I'd get my slates of 10 challengers, face all different sorts of teams, often win, sometimes lose, etc. When I lost, I at least learned more about toons I don't have, or talismans, etc, and tried to re-tune my team to make a second attempt. It was all great fun, and I was raking in Iron Coins - although I was spending them on stupid crap; didn't realize how important Relics are.

At around 2500, teams started getting less diverse, and I'd fight the ones I thought I had a chance with, then use the free reload every half-hour.

Now around 3000 and ranked in the top 200, it's basically all variations on the same team - either Gambler or Alex, an LoL or two (or Dark Lilith, Lucy, etc), Charlotte, and maybe a KP or Malakhov. Since I don't have a Charlotte or Malakhov, and I don't have Orbit Talismans, I'm barely fighting anymore, which sucks - I just wanna do some battles against different kinds of teams, win some, lose some, but have some fun with it. And of course, earn loads of Iron Coins to buy those Relics with!

Anybody else stuck in a rut like this? I have over 600 Sands of Time to spend - and can't really get any farther up the ladder. Plus I'm not having fun with it anymore - it's essentially as exciting as grinding. Arena battles used to be one of my favorite parts of the game!

Any advice would be appreciated.

UP THE IRONS! \m/