OS
    Android

Celestial talismans. Are they worth getting?

Hey guys, I have 1500 last frags to spend and I need to decide if it's worth buying one more LOL (and save 2500FC) or try those celestial talismans. I already have 3 LoLs so I'd have to spend 7500 FC to get the last 3 (I have a little more than 3K atm). Considering that they are more ore less useless until awakened to a certain lvl it would be OK for me to wait and buy them all with FC, but I also need FCs for the raven dungeon. So if celestial are good and worth getting I may get those and start with 1 lol right after the event. Suggestions? (I already bought holy)
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    I went with Celestials and a second set of Vipers over another LoL - I'm thinking my current LoLs and Lucy are all going to be fully awakened by midway through 2020 anyhow. The talis are always useful, and it seems like when they're not available is when you need them...

I'll get the other LoLs and Dark Lilith when I can. Long term goals. Meanwhile, I'm still kicking myself for not aggressively pursuing Orbit Talismans when I should have - they seem like the thing to have, and they're not around anymore - when they were, I was too obsessed with getting new Eddies to try for talismans, and now I realize the error of my ways.

OS
    Android
    Celestial are definetly worth it. Sacred is also a good choice, blight can be handy in farming. FC is slowly becoming easier to earn, so going with some talisman are a good choice, you dont know when they will be available again. LoL can be purchased later, it also depends on how much you can awaken at the moment.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Atm I have enough shards to awaken warrior and sentinel until level 4...but not enough for assassin and gunner. Already have magus at 4 stars. Anyway I guess I'll follow your suggestion and buy the talismans. As you pointed out FCs are becoming a lot easier to get and it won't take long before I earn enough for the other Lords. Thanks guys😊