OS
    iOS

Eliminate Regular Souls from game

Instead of hoarding thousands of regular souls, full of 1-2 star characters that have very little sacrifice or play value, they should be eliminated from the game and the other character souls restructured.

Rare Soul = 1-3 star characters with 80% chance of a 3 star character.
    Epic Soul = 4 star characters only
    Legendary Soul = 5 star characters only
    Mythic Soul = 5 star characters + 4-5 star limited characters (that also appear in Heroic Souls) + 3-4 star pay only Eddies like Gangland Eddie etc.
    Last edited by RobG-9641; 10-10-2019 at 08:56 PM.

OS
    Android
    Oh man this would be really great! Fingers crossed that this change will come

The trading options we see nowadays help against soul inventory overflow during the LoL events. Apart from that I do not hate the regular souls as much as many others. They can give SoW (not important anymore), SoT (which I really like), rare souls and especially ironite!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Not sure that will happen - new players probably need them and many will want to collect all the characters.....but yeah, it would be nice for sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I think after a certain level is reached by a player, they should make the souls not available to those players of the upper levels. so only players that are below say 90 in the game can only get the common souls. Other than that, you only get the rare souls. This is what they should do.

OS
    iOS
    Or you can melt let’s say 250 common souls for one epic soul together and have the chance of getting 4* toons etc
    Same idea for rare souls. Let’s say you melt 100 of them together ... and so on.
    A friend of mine told me about that issue in the game “Summoner’s war” where you can manage to get rid of souls you don’t need anymore like this.

OS
    Android
    They're not going to do any of this. They're selling 3 ultimate sacrificial hearts for 300 common souls during the sac event. This is actually a better deal then anything else that's been mentioned here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    They're not going to do any of this. They're selling 3 ultimate sacrificial hearts for 300 common souls during the sac event. This is actually a better deal then anything else that's been mentioned here.
    All of these ideas have just been ideas for any kind of improvement Ydex. We all know that none of them will ever happen...