Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Perilous Journey (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Upgrade Materials!

Name:  Perilous-Journey-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  283.8 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until November 23rd at 4pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive new Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Blind set bonus! This set bonus gives a 35% Chance to Blind targets on Perfect Basic Attacks.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 3 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

OS
    iOS
    I really much preferred the first one of these events where there where 3 tiers you could work towards - T1, T2 and T3.. all with the same augment (Freeze in that case) .. but I kind of figure since this structure changed, perhaps too many people managed to pull all 3 of those. Which NG didn't really like.

Still would be nice if the evolution soul granted at least a random chance of pulling a T2 or T3 rather than always being a T1. It is nice to have the defined augment.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I picked up a purple T2 talisman with this effect today from the prior event. So no need to burn resources. Back to the LoL grind I go.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I got 2 of the blind from the last event also. Although the stretch goal for 3 Mayan keys might be worth at least doing that one. If I do the challenges I can see myself hoarding these souls/frags in BoS until I needed the gold or something. I can't see myself opening any of them for any other reason after the BoS event gave me better talismans than these events will probably give me for the next 6 months or more...

But it does say they change over time if you save the souls or fragments? Hmmm. I guess if something good comes along I could claim 2 or 3 of them at a time?
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-08-2019 at 02:18 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

I had some spare evo tal mats so I tossed it in to see what it looked like.

It doesn't have HP, so it is much worse than the two blind talisman I pulled from the event last week.

OS
    Android
    Evolving 10 talisman in 15 days is about on par with what they are releasing. For someone who hasn't finished the Mayan dungeons the keys are worth 500FC, that's not a bad deal.

The ying and yang talisman are already six to evolve. You may get a set of present from gauntlet. Some can buy a set or round a set from the clan store, so 10 talisman isnt hard to need to evolve. At least for some we dont need to evolve 1 and 2* talisman which was a nice change.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm a big fan of the "any rarity" adjustment to these events... the stretch goal was a breeze as Muzzle already pointed out... nice to get 3 Mayan keys and save the FC...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Nice, I've been holding off evolving some of my recent talisman sets waiting for the next Evo event. Now to go read up on BNW strategies!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    event done that morning next
    I always keep talismans for that so interesting events ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Game crashing with a "Blackscreen" after every single upgraded talisman turns this event into a real challenge...