Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks Ceeg,

I just replied to that ticket again, specifically stating you said this was to be done.

Ticket 45507 in case it's needed.

Just a note that the ticket was sent 3 days ago... so.. uhm.... "information at the time" kind of well... doesn't ...... yeah we're all human
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I dont see a reason to rush to have them convert those useless items into other useless items... I want someone to give me back my 43Mil Gold that was stolen from me because of gross incompetence. I want those 4* & 5* colorless evos to be turned into actual useful awakening materials that SHOULD be dropping in the AWAKENING frontier dungeon. That dungeon shouldnt even be dropping items that evolve talisman at all, the LOL dungeons never have. Give us the correct rewards in the correct dungeons. you guys are human, sure, but if I failed at my job as often as you guys do, a lot of people would be dead and I would never be able to find a job again.

Convert my 4* & 5* colorless evo's to gold? no thanks. Fix this right!

OS
    iOS
    There is no "rush" -- but there was some misinformation if they could actually be converted.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    They said in a previous announcement that all dungeons would drop talis runes and other unadvertised rewards.

I originally posted comments similar to Natasmai's comment. But in the end I took whatever I could get.
    Sure, it seems like we are losing out, but I think today was a small victory.
    Atleast we are getting something.
    Btw, sometimes there are "Real Life" issues happening, that make fighting for digital rewards, fail in comparison.

That's just my opinion. I wish we didn't have to go through all this drama just to evolve a character.

I respect everyone's opinion, and I wish all Troopers good luck!

But atleast we got this cleared up ... for now!

***JomsVikings***
    The top clan of Lotb,.... now if we could just check in!
    👍🎃
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    If any of y'all need those replaced, send in a ticket to support saying Ceeg said to do so. I will pick up the ticket and get to fixing the rewards. One thing I will ask is to give me a bit of time, depending on how many come in. We've been pretty busy as you all can hopefully imagine.

Thanks for understanding.
    Thanks Ceeg (a.k.a. Andy!)
    I did get your adjustment of my inventory.

To everyone else, YES.... they did convert my 4* & 5* coloreless (rainbow) talis runes that drop in the LoL 11-15 dungeons, to all 3* !!!

OS
    iOS
    Well, no one has converted mine. Still sitting on 808 4 stars and 80 5 stars... I replied to the ticket stating Ceeg said to do so.. nuthin..... But with the mess the clan beta caused, I'm sure they are tad overwhelmed.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm sure they are tad overwhelmed.
    You got that right! Don't worry, your ticket is still on the list, the conversion WILL happen!

OS
    iOS
    There's no hurry Sorry if my previous post seemed to indicate I was antsy.. I'm not. Whenever is fine with me Heck I'll probably forget about it.. then be surprised when it happens
    Last edited by Yup; 10-31-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    You got that right! Don't worry, your ticket is still on the list, the conversion WILL happen!
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-15-11-13.png
Views: 454
Size:  333.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-15-12-58.png
Views: 384
Size:  319.2 KBhoping my lord of light rewards will be adjusted, cleared the 3000. Waited a week to be able to claim It from a achievements bug, Then progress towards the 5000 mark reset to 1200?! Popping keys the whole time I should be at about 4k right now... I have an open ticket about the Achievement bug. When I get a reply I will bring this up at that point instead of creating another new separate ticket? Thanks Andy-
    Last edited by edsel; 10-31-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    After this update, the error about connection is showing more often......