Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr.Perverso View Post
    Can we upload our own Clan Banners? The community has a lot of creativity.
    That's an awesome idea. It isn't something that is in the game currently. But I am going to bring it to the Art team and see what they think about maybe in the future having some sort of event that would allow for that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    If you really want to "blur the lines between studio and community", how about asking us whether we felt this was a "bug" or not? It's already incredibly hard to get the shards needed to level up a character to fully awakened. And now it's $10M too? I think if you just took a straw poll - or hell, headed to the forums to see all the complaints about this - you would see that the previous values were not regarded as a "bug" by most of us. I can't speak for everybody, but this is severely decreasing my enthusiasm for this new game mechanic - especially as, by the end of today, i should (in theory) have the shards needed to get a level XI - and now it's going to cost me $6M+ more?

Why not take a straw poll on these new values and see if people like this "bug fix"?
    I understand your sentiment here. I've been in the same situation before where an issue was fixed and I was left further behind than before. But the only people able to classify something in the game as a Bug or a Feature are the Devs. And this was classified as a bug and therefore had to be resolved to push further updates. This is also the pinnacle of things to accomplish in the game at the minute, hence the heavy price.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Well, the three triangles are Norse Mythology, the middle flag is of Celtic origin, but I have no clue what is being referenced with the cow/ox skull. Aside from that, the new Oni Eddie looks interesting; not sure what event he'll correlate with, but he looks to be a warrior Eddie that I'm going to assume is a 4-star, since the only other warrior Ed at 4 stars is Phantom Ed.
    Lots of great conclusions, just from an early image! I will be able to release more info at a later date. I'm excited about this guy though.

OS
    iOS
    So I have a question about the Clans. I know you guys can't tell us everything now but will completing whatever objectives are in that mode require clanmates to be online at the same time? Cause we're all in different time zones and trying to coordinate everyone could lead to a level of pressure that would really take the fun out of it. I'm hoping that it will be a collaborative effort but with each person doing their part within, say, a 24 hour period.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    So I have a question about the Clans. I know you guys can't tell us everything now but will completing whatever objectives are in that mode require clanmates to be online at the same time? Cause we're all in different time zones and trying to coordinate everyone could lead to a level of pressure that would really take the fun out of it. I'm hoping that it will be a collaborative effort but with each person doing their part within, say, a 24 hour period.
    While I can't dive too deep into this for the time being, I can say that there's been a lot of care and consideration for our private communities who enjoy LotB from the many beautiful regions of the world. Clans are meant to bring people together in a meaningful way (similar to what a certain legendary metal band has done and continues to do). Tearing players apart over time zones would be heartbreaking, so my understanding is that we're looking at activities where players have ample time to submit their collaborative contributions.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Ceeg, we appreciate your interaction with us and bringing fresh info on a regular weekly basis.
    We wil try not to "kill the messenger" regarding issues that frustrate us.

The gold cost increase from 3.3 million gold to 10.6 million is just mean. Justify as a bug all you want, but your company is nailing their own coffin, considering droprates for awakening frags and materials is a slow, expensive boat to nowhere as it is. Few awakenable toons are really so much more awesome after all that is invested to get them to that level, anyway.
    Please don't set the bar "too" high.

I am greatly looking forward to the the Clans addition!!!

The LoL level 15 stage 3 w/ the 2 repetitive reviving Gunner Onyx characters is clearly a bug. Read their passives: ones self should not be considered an ally and there is no random when it's the same specific toon that is revived.
    Plus, Doom, perfect death and other silver bounces off from some toons, especially from Icarus Ed.
    Please fix this new dungeon before moving forward with more new stuff.

Lastly,.... the 3rd (far right) banner looks like a variation on the baphomet/pentagram image.

Thanks for putting this weekly update together.
    Looking forward to being more informed.... 👍

OS
    Android
    Hi Ceeg.

The weekly updates is an idea we touched upon 6-7 months ago when I did three lengthy posts about the community's feelings and remarks in the Facebook trooper group. These threads were followed and answered by llexi at the time. This would be a good starting point to understanding the different player types and their specific concerns, as collectors and gamers garner the majority of the interaction, while casual or short-lived are silent but numerous.

At the time I organised things by topics : communication, quality and design. Each received dozens of interactions you might find interesting.

The bad feeling about the price increase(s) seems to be a consensus, while event pacing is more a divided opinion to give an example.

Groups and platforms have divided this community, and most players have one platform of choice. Reddit is one of the least active at the moment and I second the doubts about this choice.

Feel free to reach me here or on Facebook under the same nickname, I'm the guy behind lotbhelper.com

I think I can help.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Don't forget that constructive feedback is comprised of Negative and Positive! As long as it has specifics and potential ways to better the growth of the game, then I welcome it!

(If I am double posting it's because I am new to the formatting of the Forum. I'll figure it out eventually)
    I have a suggestion that might make your life a whole lot easier. I suggest you take that table of the awakening costs and add the "old" costs before the bug fix. By my calculations the total awakening cost was "only" increased by 3.5 mil gold. Now, I disagree that it needed to be increased at all, but overall it was a minor change and people are making a big stink about it because they dont have all the information.

That said, I will move on from my suggestion, to my complaint. The "stink" people should be making is the fact that anyone with a partial awakened character is getting screwed big time on the gold costs. As an example, I have 10 awakened characters. I have (1) at 11 that I "saved" 3.5MIL on. I have (3) at 10 which I paid 3.9MIL too much on each. I have (3) at 9 which I paid 6.4MIL too much on each. FInally, I have (3) at 8 which I paid 5.4MIL too much on each. If you tally that up, the DEVS owe me 46,978,866 GOLD. Now, if the remainder of my awakenings cost the original amounts, Id be fine, it would balance out and I would actually "under pay" by about 35MIL. Instead, I have already paid almost 47MIL too much and now I have to pay the massively increased costs of the tier 9-11 corrected costs.

This is an unacceptable cost to us, for a mistake made by your DEVS. Often the mistakes cost us in some way, but this is a documented, tangible amount and it is EASILY corrected as I have shown by reimbursing us the differences in what we paid versus what the costs have changed to. I would suggest that anyone who has a fully awakened character simply got a discount for the final tier 11 cost due to the DEVS error, however I suppose those with a maxed character might end up losing an extra 3.5MIL per maxed. But those with a maxed character will likely have other partial awakened toons that they would end up getting more reimbursed that the 3.5 extra they would owe.

To finish my example, the cost of fully awakening my 10 characters should be 253,176,000 gold based on the "corrected" costs. However, my 10 characters will end up costing me 296,662,990 gold due to the changes to cost or an overpayment of 43,486,990 gold.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 10-11-2019 at 12:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    Ceeg-
    Thanks for putting yourself on the line as the "middle man" between the developers and the players who fund the game. I'm certain I speak for many players when I say that there's a growing lack of confidence with the developers. Dangle all the sparkling new features, characters and events in front of us, but it's not enough of a distraction to forget about bugs like the fact that I have two unresolved tickets (numbers in my signature) that I placed with customer service back in March -- over 7 months ago. Really??? C'mon... if NF can't fix an issue lingering this long, how will any of us have faith in any future updates? The more new material this game piles on it's already rickety foundation, the better chance it's all gonna crash and burn.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    By my calculations the total awakening cost was "only" increased by 3.5 mil gold. Now, I disagree that it needed to be increased at all, but overall it was a minor change and people are making a big stink about it because they dont have all the information.
    I am one of those making a big "stink" about the cost increase.

Before!
    Name:  20191010_211527.png
Views: 534
Size:  322.6 KB

After!
    Name:  20191010_211451.png
Views: 495
Size:  289.4 KB

That's a difference of 7,350,000.00

I know what you are saying about the gradual increase at every level, but these toons have been out for a month+ and now they want to gouge prices. BS!
    It's not actually a bug just because they rush and don't properly test or check new and updated game material. If everything Nav/NF puts out is just going to change weeks after it's released, then how can we buy with confidence if we can't trust them?
    We spend ridiculous amounts of real life time, SoT, Ironite, evo materials, awakening frags..... And now 3x increase of gold.
    It was already seemingly not worth it to max out. This just adds to the problem.
    Yeah, I'm making a big stink.
    It just seems since Navigator took over, we have seen absurd amounts of unresolved issues, while cramming more empty flare in the game. It's just a game.... I can't say it's fun anymore. And I have defended this company and their need for revenue..... but piddly crud like this is just being mean.
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-11-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!